Sign in to follow this  
sascha

Enhanced TinMouse B737-200 with VC - up now at Flightsim

Please take a look at this thread:
https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showthread.php?315388-Enhanced-TinMouse-Boeing-737-200-Adv-with-virtual-cockpit-for-FS2004

and look for the file here!

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php?searchid=69237564

FS2004 Boeing 737-200 ADV

enhanced_boeing_tinmouse737-200adv_with_vc_final2.gif
enhanced_boeing_tinmouse737-200adv_with_vc_final.gif
fcq1.gif FS2004 Boeing 737-200 ADV. This is an enhancement for the TMECBK 737-200Adv adaption with VC of Erick Cantu's original model TinMouse 737-200Adv by Bjorn Kesten, with the kind permission of Bjoern. All the liveries from Bjoern's FSX VC model are converted and tweaked to FS2004 format. I have added some gauges to the VC, a TCAS altimeter, stand-by AHIs, altimeters and ASIs. clocks, a nicer timer and a whisky compass. There are several VC configurations, loosely based on photographs. I have modded and cleaned up the VC textures to get a nice three dimensional effect, with additional eye candy and a few variations between liveries. I have also added Shockwave Redux lights. Finally, I have included a real world livery of N320DL Northern Air Cargo based in Anchorage, plus some fictional Northern Air Cargo planes, for a grand total of 22 hires liveries. By Sascha Rieger.

Can't upload here because the file is a bit too large!
  • Like 2

Wow Sascha! Let me tell you this is quite a job (and I've just seen the screenshots) what you've pulled off.

Just one question: do you know if any other Cantú 732 repaints are compatible with this plane?

Best regards,
Luis Hernández 20px-Flag_of_Colombia.svg.png20px-Flag_of_Argentina.svg.png

Main rig: self built, AMD Ryzen 5 5600X with PBO enabled (but default settings, CO -15 mV, and SMT ON), 2x16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM, Nvidia RTX3060 Ti 8GB, 256 GB M.2 SSD (OS+apps) + 2x1 TB SATA III SSD (sims) + 1 TB 7200 rpm HDD (storage), Viewsonic VX2458-MHD 1920x1080@120 Hz, Windows 10 Pro. Runing FSX-SE, MSFS and P3D v5.4 (with v4.5 default airports).

Mobile rig: ASUS Zenbook UM425QA (AMD Ryzen 7 5800H APU @3.2 GHz and boost disabled, 1 TB M.2 SSD, 16 GB RAM, Windows 11 Pro). Running FS9 there... sometimes on just battery! FSX-SE also installed, just in case. 

VKB Gladiator NXT Premium Left + GNX THQ as primary controllers. Xbox Series X|S wireless controller as standby/travel.

1 minute ago, Luis Hernandez said:

Wow Sascha! Let me tell you this is quite a job (and I've just seen the screenshots) what you've pulled off.

Just one question: do you know if any other Cantú 732 repaints are compatible with this plane?

So far I have not found a version which is directly compatible, Bjoern I think remodelled from the source files and collected the fuselage, engine and tail templates into one single texture. I was going to see if I could convert some repaints to this format, they might transfer with just basic resizing.

However, getting into my stride with some real world paints myself, going for Air Inuit c-GMAI now.

I just installed and test-flew your updated Tinmouse, Sascha, and it's really impressive.  Thanks for the hard work, and for sharing it with us.   

John G.

Glad you like it, but the credit goes to Bjoern for modelling the VC and creating the paints!

Edited by sascha
  • Upvote 1