Sign in to follow this  
stripealipe

.bgl traffic time/seasons vs the actual time flying?

Heya all, just a quick one and excuse my ignorance.

I've just installed the fabulous AIG AI Manager and its flight plans but was just wondering, does it matter when i'm flying in terms of the year, vs the flight plans themselves?

So i installed 2018 flight plans. If i fly using the current time, 2019, will they still show up?

Also, does anyone know if the AI Lights Reborn works nicely with aircraft installed with AIG Manager?

cheers!

4 minutes ago, stripealipe said:

I've just installed the fabulous AIG AI Manager and its flight plans but was just wondering, does it matter when i'm flying in terms of the year, vs the flight plans themselves?

So i installed 2018 flight plans. If i fly using the current time, 2019, will they still show up?

Also, does anyone know if the AI Lights Reborn works nicely with aircraft installed with AIG Manager?

cheers!

The year defined in their plans is in regards to the accuracy of the flight plan. If it says for example that you have United's plan from 2017 installed, it pretty much means it is as of Summer 2017. For example, if United currently has a route ORD-NRT which leaves O'Hare at 12:05, but in 2017 it was departing at 12:30, you'll get the 12:30 departure in P3D.

Edited by Drumcode

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

15 minutes ago, stripealipe said:

cheers!

I too recently installed AIGM and really like it.

AI Lights Reborn seems to work, (reduces the bloom on the nav and strobe lights) although I found it could be tuned down even more for my liking. Perhaps the pro version will eventually allow this.

regards, Andy

MSFS/P3Dv4.5/| i7 9700K @5.0 | ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-F |32GB3200C16 | ASUS 2080Ti OC connected to 3 x LG 27" monitors 5780x1080 | EVO 970 2TB M2 for sim, EVO PLUS 970 500GB M2 for W10pro64bit | VirtualFly YOKO & TQ6 |  MFG crosswinds | T16000M |

29 minutes ago, Orbitandy said:

pro version will eventually allow this.

This is correct, the professional edition will allow end users to configure  all the AI Lighting parameters in accordance to end users preferences, more over users will be able change and preview all the AI Lights parameters at runtime.

And yes it works with AIG AI Manager - OCI, please check my forums here on AVSIM for more information regarding compatibility, etc.

Regards,
Simbol

Edited by simbol

Cool, thanks

regards, Andy

MSFS/P3Dv4.5/| i7 9700K @5.0 | ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-F |32GB3200C16 | ASUS 2080Ti OC connected to 3 x LG 27" monitors 5780x1080 | EVO 970 2TB M2 for sim, EVO PLUS 970 500GB M2 for W10pro64bit | VirtualFly YOKO & TQ6 |  MFG crosswinds | T16000M |