Sign in to follow this  
sam1304

X-aviation support

Hello,

I submitted a support last February 6th (activation issue after updated windows then got back to previous version).
What is the reasonable waiting time for their support, being specified that their site three days of delay ? Regards
Edited by sam1304

It may take longer than the three days mentioned. However, they will respond and my suggestion from experience would be not to push by opening another ticket as this will kick you backwards in the queue. 

• Like 1

Hans

Or the support team rather short. I had my frustrations with them but eventually it was sorted out. 

Hans

1 minute ago, sam1304 said:

Cameron solved the problem last night. I admit that the simmer is as passionate as it is impatient.

I really had to laugh about this one as it reminded me of my lengthy discussions here with Cameron. I believe he should be happy that his customers are passionate even if this makes them impatient at times. 😂

• Like 1

Hans

Hello all: Just bought  the Saab 340  from X Aviation.  Installer files only no plane. Went to fly in X plane and no plane in the directory.  I e-mailed them about it.Pretty pricey for installer files@$&***#!!!!!.

Got it all figured out.  This plane is so so, could be much better..I'll take the Carenado model when they put a hybrid altimeter in it.

Hopefully it'll get a makeover soon - getting a bit long in the tooth for xp 11.30.

20 hours ago, Paul Deluca said:

Got it all figured out.  This plane is so so, could be much better..I'll take the Carenado model when they put a hybrid altimeter in it.

Given that it's over 5 years old, was originally getting made when X-Plane 10 wasn't even out, and is still getting compared to todays add ons, I'd say that's not too bad.  But @olderndirt is right.  It IS getting a V2 makeover, as well as a rather large, free update.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Thanks Goran This plane needs major work.Press buttons on the ap, and they don't shut off.  Disconnect the ap , and the alarm will not shut off. Altitude alert tone sounds half dead.  lol!!! Thanks for the support Older!!!

12 minutes ago, Paul Deluca said:

Thanks Goran This plane needs major work.Press buttons on the ap, and they don't shut off.  Disconnect the ap , and the alarm will not shut off. Altitude alert tone sounds half dead.  lol!!! Thanks for the support Older!!!

Red button on the yoke silences the AP warning

Thanks for the info   Goran!!.Looking forward to an overhaul with this plane. I thought the plane was younger.  you told me something i did not know   again, many thanks!!!!!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, GoranM said:

Given that it's over 5 years old, was originally getting made when X-Plane 10 wasn't even out, and is still getting compared to todays add ons, I'd say that's not too bad.  But @olderndirt is right.  It IS getting a V2 makeover, as well as a rather large, free update.

Well that's welcome info.