Sign in to follow this  
sam1304

X-aviation support

8 minutes ago, alexcolka said:

Great news on the SAAB Goran, any news on the DC-3? Thanks!

Nothing yet.  Trying to get this Saab update out as quickly as we can.  11.3 broke a few things, and we need to sort that out.

As far as the free update, all liveries will stay the same.  V2, unfortunately, it's a rebuild and re-texture.  So all liveries will be obsolete.  Apologies for that, because Leen DeJager made some outstanding liveries for us back then.  But it has to be done.

The best livery ever is/was the Loganair with the tartan tail - it would be superior marketing to find that one in the new set.

The biggest reason i bought the plane was   TWA/TWE. I loved that airline, and miss it very much. I flew to Cali with  them on board a 747  SP.  I had a good time. Let's see what happens with the update to the Saab.  I would hate  to give up the livery.

CRJ-200?  Javier Rollons plane?

I don't know.  I didn't think he was doing an update.  

Hi Goran: Any news regarding the Saab 340 update? I see there is an an update for the CRJ-200, Thanks.

2 hours ago, Paul Deluca said:

Hi Goran: Any news regarding the Saab 340 update? I see there is an an update for the CRJ-200, Thanks.

We're still working on it.  I don't want to say too much on it yet, but the work we're doing is quite significant.  When it's out, the work involved, and the differences, will definitely be noticed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hello Goran: The emergency exit  aft of the galley with the Saab 340. Will that operable with the next upgrade?  The reason why i ask  because we might see a positioning sequence with the catering truck in X Plane. I am guessing that it will be possible in the future  Thanks.

If it's possible, and if X-Plane allows it, chances are highly likely it will be implemented.  😉