Sign in to follow this  
OperatorDerp

Flightbeam KIAD

Hello, Im having an issue whit my Flightbeam KIAD scenery. I run FSX, and it Pops up saying "Flightbeam KIAD is corrupted, FSX cannot proceed"  then the sim closes. I got the files from a friend, not the actual scenery directly from flightbeam. he was moving on from flight sim and just sent me the files.  My FB KMSP (Purchased Directly from Flightbeam) works perfectly. if anyone has an Idea, im open for anything. Thanks!  

Edited by Jarblibarb04

Well, your issue is probably tied to "getting files from a friend." In my experience, almost every add-on I've bought is encrypted in some fashion and you need an email and some form of purchase order number or product key or something like that. If I were you, I'd ditch the "friend files", head over to Flighbeam's site, and drop the $29.99 for your own copy. It's a great add and it's got the coolest Easter Egg I've ever scene in an add-on. (Take an external camera up to the control tower!)

Mike McWilliams

Asus Rog Maximus XI Extreme motherboard, Intel i9-9900ks CPU, Gigabyte Geforce RTX 2080 TI video card, G.Skill  TridentZDDR4 32GB SDRAM, Samsung NVMe SSD 970 1TB

Just now, mmcwill1 said:

Well, your issue is probably tied to "getting files from a friend." In my experience, almost every add-on I've bought is encrypted in some fashion and you need an email and some form of purchase order number or product key or something like that. If I were you, I'd ditch the "friend files", head over to Flighbeam's site, and drop the $29.99 for your own copy. It's a great add and it's got the coolest Easter Egg I've ever scene in an add-on. (Take an external camera up to the control tower!)

Yeah I kinda thought so, All my other stuff, works, the only other issue ive had is Denver Crashing GSX but its probably where I got them. I was planning on getting it anyways =P thanks for the help

Locked.  Sharing payware is a violation of the developer's EULA even though you are the only one using it.

• Like 1

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10