Sign in to follow this  
Airline2Sim

Airline2Sim 2019 Sitrep

4 minutes ago, Airline2Sim said:

Bingo 👏👏👏

Thank you, Sir. Much appreciated.

• Like 1

I'm so happy and glad that Ben and Airline2Sim is back !

Ben, your productions have been the most beautiful and useful simulator training I have ever seen and I can't wait to get everything that you produce. It's also unique in a way that you don't provide general training but specialized aircraft training. Can't wait and thank you so much for continuing these amazing educational series ! Through real pilot's teaching, your beautiful editing, and enjoyable narration we learn and appreciate flight simulation even more !

Edited by Daedalus
  • Upvote 1

Simulators: Prepar3D v5 Academic | X-Plane 1111.50+ | DCS  World  Open Beta MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe | 
PC Hardware: Dell U3417W Intel i9 10900K | msi RTX 2080 Ti  Gaming X Trio msi MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi | G.Skill 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus+860 EVO+850 EVO x 1TB, Western Digital Black Caviar Black x 6 TB Corsair RM1000i Corsair H115i Platinum Fractal Design Define S2 Gunmetal |
Flight Controls: Fulcrum One Yoke Virpil VPC WarBRD Base Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C Grip Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals | Virtual Fly TQ6+Throttle Quadrant | Sismo B737 Max Gear Lever | TrackIR 5Monsterteck Desk Mounts |
My fleet catalog: Link                                                                                                                                                       

6 hours ago, Airline2Sim said:

Cheers Kev, how’s life with you? 

And nope. Think bigger. I can’t develop models or techy stuff to save my life but we are good at sounds, for example. 🧐🧐🧐

All good thanks my friend - I watched the promo vid and killed myself laughing at work when the phone rang and you injected a bit of comedy in there - total class 🙂

• Upvote 1

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas14 3200 DDR4; RTX3090

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

I am guessing Global voice is a new sound pack for GSX to replace the default audio set out by FSDT. I am hoping so anyway, as it is the same for every airport and repetitive. 😂😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kevinfirth said:

All good thanks my friend - I watched the promo vid and killed myself laughing at work when the phone rang and you injected a bit of comedy in there - total class 🙂

Thanks pal, I enjoyed making that bit!

7 minutes ago, Alexande_Hamilton said:

I am guessing Global voice is a new sound pack for GSX to replace the default audio set out by FSDT. I am hoping so anyway, as it is the same for every airport and repetitive. 😂😂

You are correct. But globally, it’s a BIG job. Watch this space. 

• Like 1

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com 

43 minutes ago, Airline2Sim said:

43 minutes ago, Airline2Sim said:

regional accents across the globe, plenty of opportunity for input from your fan base Ben 😛

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas14 3200 DDR4; RTX3090

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

Hello Ben,

I've loved everything that you have released thus far and I'm looking forward to all of the Airport2Sim programs, which I hope there will be one for every major airport in Europe and the USA.

I wanted to remind you that Bryan York(FS2Crew) is hard at work with a ground service program also that you may be interested in getting in with him on the ground floor, building tutorials and courses.  I know that he has been working on this for several years and I expect that it is going to be a hot item when it is released.

I'm looking forward to buying about anything that you release.  Everything that you do is simply outstanding.

Thank you,

Bob

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, signmanbob said:

Hello Ben,

I've loved everything that you have released thus far and I'm looking forward to all of the Airport2Sim programs, which I hope there will be one for every major airport in Europe and the USA.

I wanted to remind you that Bryan York(FS2Crew) is hard at work with a ground service program also that you may be interested in getting in with him on the ground floor, building tutorials and courses.  I know that he has been working on this for several years and I expect that it is going to be a hot item when it is released.

I'm looking forward to buying about anything that you release.  Everything that you do is simply outstanding.

Thank you,

Bob

Good point Bob and thank you for the very kind words! 

19 hours ago, Airline2Sim said:

I now live in Beirut, Lebanon, which has a horribly creaking infrastructure. Think power cuts, crazy traffic, etc etc. It’s fun though and today it’s 19c and partly sunny so I can’t complain. 

Glad to hear that you’re all on board. Onwards and upwards, chaps! 

Best of luck to you, sir.

You location reminds me of a quite from a novel about war correspondents:

"We've been to Saigon, the Paris of the Orient, now we're in Beirut, the Paris of the Middle east...why don't we ever get to go to Paris, the Paris of France?"

5 hours ago, Holdit said:

Best of luck to you, sir.

You location reminds me of a quite from a novel about war correspondents:

"We've been to Saigon, the Paris of the Orient, now we're in Beirut, the Paris of the Middle east...why don't we ever get to go to Paris, the Paris of France?"

Haha parts of it are very reminiscent of Paris as the French left their mark here in terms of language, culture and food. Other parts are reminiscent of less salubrious cities!

• Like 2

Really glad to return from a short vacation from the electronic world to find you well and working.  We have surely missed you.

• Upvote 1

Bob Zolto

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Hey Ben

It is great to see you are back. As everyone else has already said the quality of your products is absolutely outstanding. I never knew I had any interest in airport operations until I saw the Airport2Sim trailer, and now I know I need it!

GV looks very interesting and I will be keeping an eye out for more news on that. 

I know it will be done when it’s done and that is absolutely fine, but just so you know I cannot wait for the release of the A320 series!

Great to have you back Sir!

Rich

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mrrm1st said:

Hey Ben

It is great to see you are back. As everyone else has already said the quality of your products is absolutely outstanding. I never knew I had any interest in airport operations until I saw the Airport2Sim trailer, and now I know I need it!

GV looks very interesting and I will be keeping an eye out for more news on that. 

I know it will be done when it’s done and that is absolutely fine, but just so you know I cannot wait for the release of the A320 series!

Great to have you back Sir!

Rich

You're a gent Rich, thank you!

Good to have you back. And airport2sim sounds good.

A320 - yes!

But - after having done Q400 courses.... am waiting for the cQ400 captain.