Airline2Sim

Airline2Sim 2019 Sitrep

5 hours ago, Holdit said:

Best of luck to you, sir.

You location reminds me of a quite from a novel about war correspondents:

"We've been to Saigon, the Paris of the Orient, now we're in Beirut, the Paris of the Middle east...why don't we ever get to go to Paris, the Paris of France?"

Haha parts of it are very reminiscent of Paris as the French left their mark here in terms of language, culture and food. Other parts are reminiscent of less salubrious cities!

• Like 2

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Really glad to return from a short vacation from the electronic world to find you well and working.  We have surely missed you.

• Upvote 1

Hey Ben

It is great to see you are back. As everyone else has already said the quality of your products is absolutely outstanding. I never knew I had any interest in airport operations until I saw the Airport2Sim trailer, and now I know I need it!

GV looks very interesting and I will be keeping an eye out for more news on that. 

I know it will be done when it’s done and that is absolutely fine, but just so you know I cannot wait for the release of the A320 series!

Great to have you back Sir!

Rich

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mrrm1st said:

Hey Ben

It is great to see you are back. As everyone else has already said the quality of your products is absolutely outstanding. I never knew I had any interest in airport operations until I saw the Airport2Sim trailer, and now I know I need it!

GV looks very interesting and I will be keeping an eye out for more news on that. 

I know it will be done when it’s done and that is absolutely fine, but just so you know I cannot wait for the release of the A320 series!

Great to have you back Sir!

Rich

You're a gent Rich, thank you!

Good to have you back. And airport2sim sounds good.

A320 - yes!

But - after having done Q400 courses.... am waiting for the cQ400 captain.