Sign in to follow this  
AegeanSeagull

Problem with Throttle of "Thrustmaster Top Gun AfterburnerII

Hello all

I face a problem with my throttle (Thrustmaster Top Gun Afterburner II) settings. It seems that although all other features of my HOTAS joystick work perfectly right, my throttle does not. When in autopilot, it executes perfectly the AutoThrottle commands. When in manual mode, it can never idle to the lower level. It functions like I push it up all the time. The result is that when on ground, I hear the too much power horn and when on approach, I can never idle down in flare etc.... I have tried to calibrate all the possible ways. I have cleaned it inside... No result. Like something is pushing the throttle ahead even if i want to do the opposite... Funny thing is that this happened two months ago after years and years of proper function....

I kindly ask for any help that you could give me, as I start to get desperate.... More details

I use FS9 with PMDG 737 600/700/800.

Best regards and thank you in advance.

Fotis Dimitropoulos

Athens Hellas

29 minutes ago, BakarKaka said:

Did you get an answer? Same for me.

Don't expect an answer from the OP!  His last visit to this site was April of 2019.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool: