Sign in to follow this  
Indy511

When Will the QW 757 be updated?

26 minutes ago, BillS511 said:

I wish QW would update theirs.
Unfortunately they're not going to. http://www.qualitywingssim.com/v.2.0.1.8/support757.php

That's not correct.

I have been on contact with one of the devs here, and the QW 757 is definitely going to be ported over to P3D v4.4, and it should be happening in the very near future if the info I've been getting is accurate, and I have no reason to believe it isn't. 

What they mean by "no further development" for the QW 757 in the link you posted, is that it's going to be a straight port over from the FSX version to make it P3D v4 compatible, and no additional bells and whistles are going to be added or upgraded etc.

Given the pricing structure of the CS 757, and the fairly numerous bugs that have been reported both here and at the CS forums, I made the decision a while back to just wait for the QW 757, it's been one of my favorite aircraft in FSX, and i'm sure I will like it a lot in P3Dv4.4 as well.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, UAL4life said:

I’m pretty sure I read that they would be updating it now. But just so it would work in v4 no new features or improvements. 

That's correct James, it will be coming to P3D v4 in the near future, just a straight port over from FSX, which is fine with me...😎

2 hours ago, UAL4life said:

I’m pretty sure I read that they would be updating it now. But just so it would work in v4 no new features or improvements. 

Thanks James, that's good to know.

Split from the CS757 topic.

• Like 1

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

The 757 is being ported over to P3Dv4. Right now we are working on an update for another product and prior to that we were working on getting the 146 update out the door. It is on the to do list and we'll get it out as soon as we are able to.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

qwsig_Emil02-1.gif

15 hours ago, American 833 Heavy said:

The 757 is being ported over to P3Dv4. Right now we are working on an update for another product and prior to that we were working on getting the 146 update out the door. It is on the to do list and we'll get it out as soon as we are able to.

Thanks for the update Emil, i'm really looking forward to having the QW 757 in P3D v4.4.. 😎

18 hours ago, American 833 Heavy said:

And I heard a rumor that the update is for the 787 and it will include PBR.

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad