Sign in to follow this  
FLYBOYSWA2900

I'd like to make a repaint request

Hello all! I would like to make a repaint request for the Project AI Embraer ERJ 135 (LEGACY 600/650). The repaint I have in mind is of a teal and grey Legacy 650 REG: N742SP. She flies for a company in my area. A picture of the aircraft is provided. I will give the paint kit to the first person willing to take on the task. Wings and elevators are lacking in detail in terms of control surfaces on the bottom and inspection panel covers etc. if these can be added great! Also the design on the winglets is on both sides of each winglet, noted this at my home feild. There is also a small logo that says LEGACY 650 BY EMBRAER under each elevator on the tail, please add this too!) (I'd perfer this aircraft to be photorealistic, and as detailed and realistic as possible in terms of detail.) (I would also perfer no dirt and grime on the plane as this aircraft is fairly clean from what I have noticed.) More images online, just search her registration N742SP. Thanks guys and fly high! Regards, Alexandre Trahan.

Edited by charliearon
Do Not post pics that are copyrighted. Use a link

1 hour ago, Ron Attwood said:

:biggrin:

Swear on my life I tired it and it did not come out as I intended!

LOL

If there is a way to take this post down I'll give it another shot!

29 minutes ago, FLYBOYSWA2900 said:

If there is a way to take this post down I'll give it another shot!

Leave it. You never know, someone might take pity on you. In the meantime, try again but don't give up after 10 minutes! :biggrin:

A little tip for you. Don't be so picky when asking for a paint. All the painters I know will find more details than you ever thought possible. They don't need you to tell them. Oh, and don't mention colour pickers!

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.