Sign in to follow this  
James Annis

Flight Control Settings

Hi guys,

Just wondering if there are any recommended alien/elevator/rudder sensitivity and null zone settings for the 777 as I can't seem to find anything about this is any of the documentation? 

Thanks

James

20 minutes ago, James Annis said:

Hi guys,

Just wondering if there are any recommended alien/elevator/rudder sensitivity and null zone settings for the 777 as I can't seem to find anything about this is any of the documentation? 

Thanks

James

Each controller is different, even controllers from same company can have different characteristics so there is not a unified setting someone to recommend.

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

5 hours ago, James Annis said:

Hi guys,

Thanks

James

Chris is the official support guy and I'm not going to correct him, but my approach is different.  The so called 'sensitivity' setting that you set in most controller interfaces, including FSX and P3D, is actual a 'span' setting in that the important thing is that when the control is zero and full span that the interface recognizes zero and full span... and that is all a throttle controller needs.  A control surface controller will also require a center setting and you can add your own preference amount of null zone to the center.  No where in this discussion is there a parameter called sensitivity.

Its simple, when you the stick is full forward you want the elevator or stabilator to be full nose down, and vice a versa.

Dan Downs KCRP