Sign in to follow this  
SunDevil56

AIG AI Manager one click installer question...

Question here for the users of the AIG AI manager one click installer that are more experienced than I am....

So I've been using the AI Manager OCI for several days now, and I have managed to get a number of AI flight plans installed successfully, however I've tried installing the KLM winter 2018 flightplan using the AIG AIM OCI, but I get an error message.. "bad request", then it asks for the file "FSRavenLabs E175NW build 1901.zip", I went to the the FS Raven Labs site and found the E175NW, which is listed as "current build 1901", but the only download available is for build 1902, and I don't see a download link for 1901 anywhere..

http://www.ravenfslabs.com/embraer-ejets

I was considering just downloading the "build 1902.zip" and renaming it to 1901, but I'm a little hesitant to do that, as I don't want to mess things up trying to install a renamed zip file.

Any suggestions on how I can get this resolved and the KLM flight plan installed would be greatly appreciated

It must have changed recently on their site. Normally when AIGM needs a file it will crawl the applicable internet page.

Report it via a post on the AI group support forum so they can adjust the OCI. They should be able to advise if installing the 1902 build is safe.

regards, Andy

MSFS/P3Dv4.5/| i7 9700K @5.0 | ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-F |32GB3200C16 | ASUS 2080Ti OC connected to 3 x LG 27" monitors 5780x1080 | EVO 970 2TB M2 for sim, EVO PLUS 970 500GB M2 for W10pro64bit | VirtualFly YOKO & TQ6 |  MFG crosswinds | T16000M |

1 hour ago, Orbitandy said:

It must have changed recently on their site. Normally when AIGM needs a file it will crawl the applicable internet page.

Report it via a post on the AI group support forum so they can adjust the OCI. They should be able to advise if installing the 1902 build is safe.

Thanks Andy, I actually got a reply from Chris, one of the admins at the AIG forum..

It seems that the FS Labs E175NW model has been updated, and is not yet supported by the database, and thus is not installable with the AI Manager OIC at the moment....

The AIG staff are aware of the issue and are working with the painter to get it resolved.