Sign in to follow this  
willy647

Milviz to support only P3D v4.4

13 hours ago, zmak said:

When the devs that really count such as pmdg and A2A make the announcement then we will no for sure the game is over for all platforms except the latest P3D platform but that could be years away if ever

The "devs that really count"?

FSDreamteam, Flightbeam, Turbulent Designs (now an Orbx affiliate), Orbx TrueEarth products, 29Palms, FlyTampa and, yes, Milviz, have all announced the end of development for 32 bit FSX and earlier P3D versions.  These are not inconsequential developers.

No one is saying the "game is over for all other platforms".  When it comes to 32bit sims - it's a progression, but it's a steady (and steadily increasing) one.  The focus will increasingly be on P3D v4 (and later) and XP.

Scott

• Like 2

13 hours ago, zmak said:

Milviz? ...not even in the ball park

If you feel MilViz is so inconsequential, why are you festering this thread with your drivel?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)

9 minutes ago, odourboy said:

If you feel MilViz is so inconsequential, why are you festering this thread with your drivel?

LOL get use to it. They will be kicking and screaming and hating for years to come. 

• Upvote 1

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

I know, but a guy can still hope! 😁

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)

14 minutes ago, shivers9 said:

LOL get use to it. They will be kicking and screaming and hating for years to come. 

But I LOVE the 8-Track in my car...

and speaking of my car, I love having to pump the gas, pull out the choke and cross my fingers it starts on a cold day...

and the fill-ups...every three days...it's fantastic!  I get 6 miles to the gallon!

• Like 1

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png

4 minutes ago, netshadoe said:

But I LOVE the 8-Track in my car...

Oh that is very modern. My car runs on coal and has a stick for stearing. LOL!!

• Like 2

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/

5 minutes ago, shivers9 said:

LOL!  And I thought I was old...

I'm going to go yell at a cloud now....

GET OFF MY LAWN!

ZZZZZZZ!!!!

Edited by netshadoe

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png

12 hours ago, shivers9 said:

Wait! You don’t have to feed your car? Or groom it?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, odourboy said:

These forums used to be civil... your response is not.

• Upvote 1

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

13 minutes ago, WarpD said:

These forums used to be civil... your response is not.

And someone calling a popular developer "inconsequential" is? That seems a very uncivil way to describe someone to me.

Bill W

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Forums, don't you just love 'em. :biggrin:

• Like 2

How long does it take for 'smug' to wear off after buying an EV?

"It’s easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled". Whoever said it wasn't wrong!

I agree.  This topic has gone South and is now closed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10