Sign in to follow this  
z06z33

FSLspotlights for Alabeo C421

I love the 421 but the night lighting sucks as the gauge lights are tied to the overheads,I made a few adjustments in FSLSpotlights and it turned out pretty well

2019-2-20-19-54-59-881.jpg

FSL

2019-2-20-20-15-2-978.jpg

2019-2-20-20-15-55-571.jpg

2019-2-20-19-52-58-755.jpg2019-2-20-19-54-29-64.jpg

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

I fully agree that the default night lighting is terrible-- is there anyway that you could share your "fix"?

Thanks

12 hours ago, raymie said:

I fully agree that the default night lighting is terrible-- is there anyway that you could share your "fix"?

Thanks

https://ufile.io/im5u5

8 hours ago, expat said:

Very well done improvement!  How did you do it?

Here is a link to the file https://ufile.io/im5u5 just place the .ini file into the C421's main folder Also make sure you have FSLspotlights installed its a freeware program now

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

Hi David,

Sorry, all I could find on the posted link was this below: There was nothing to click on except for the "'Report file for violation". The rest of the items were clickable adds. Am I missing something here?

Thanks,

Ray

FSLSpotLights.zip

Expires in: 4 Weeks   |   Size: 1.3 KB   |    Report file for violation

12 minutes ago, raymie said:

Hi David,

Sorry, all I could find on the posted link was this below: There was nothing to click on except for the "'Report file for violation". The rest of the items were clickable adds. Am I missing something here?

Thanks,

Ray

FSLSpotLights.zip

Expires in: 4 Weeks   |   Size: 1.3 KB   |    Report file for violation

Look where it says turbo download its next to that you have to wait 5 sec

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

Thank you for this, David.  It works well, but accessing the control panel took some searching to find the .exe.  It is now pinned to the taskbar in case I need to make adjustments.

Edited by StewartH

Stew

"Different dog, different fleas"

Hi David

I tried downloading your very nice FSL spotlights profile but the host tells me "The free hosting period for this file has now expired, only premium users can download it."  Any chance to get a copy without signing up for $5?

regards

Asbjorn Hansen

On 4/3/2019 at 5:03 AM, 3atcos said:

Hi David

I tried downloading your very nice FSL spotlights profile but the host tells me "The free hosting period for this file has now expired, only premium users can download it."  Any chance to get a copy without signing up for $5?

regards

Asbjorn Hansen

Got the same message.

Regards,

Fred Fleuren

On 4/2/2019 at 1:33 PM, 3atcos said:

Hi David

regards

Asbjorn Hansen

Shoot me a PM with your email address and Ill send it to you

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

On 4/28/2019 at 7:03 AM, Fearless said:

Got the same message.

Pm me with your email and Ill send it to you.

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

Sorry to be so late to the party but could I get the file too? Thank you so much for this post. I’d never heard of FSL Spotlights.  Now that I’ve tried it, I can see it is a game changer. I have many aircraft that are great for daytime but night flights are poor to impossible.

| i5 7400@3GHz | 8GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB | 1TB HDD | Saitek X52 Pro |