Jump to content

z06z33

FSLspotlights for Alabeo C421

Recommended Posts

I love the 421 but the night lighting sucks as the gauge lights are tied to the overheads,I made a few adjustments in FSLSpotlights and it turned out pretty well

Default 

2019-2-20-19-54-59-881.jpg

FSL

2019-2-20-20-15-2-978.jpg

2019-2-20-20-15-55-571.jpg

2019-2-20-19-52-58-755.jpg2019-2-20-19-54-29-64.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I fully agree that the default night lighting is terrible-- is there anyway that you could share your "fix"?

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

12 hours ago, raymie said:

I fully agree that the default night lighting is terrible-- is there anyway that you could share your "fix"?

Thanks

https://ufile.io/im5u5

8 hours ago, expat said:

Very well done improvement!  How did you do it?

Here is a link to the file https://ufile.io/im5u5 just place the .ini file into the C421's main folder Also make sure you have FSLspotlights installed its a freeware program now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi David,

Sorry, all I could find on the posted link was this below: There was nothing to click on except for the "'Report file for violation". The rest of the items were clickable adds. Am I missing something here?

Thanks,

Ray

FSLSpotLights.zip

Expires in: 4 Weeks   |   Size: 1.3 KB   |    Report file for violation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, raymie said:

Hi David,

Sorry, all I could find on the posted link was this below: There was nothing to click on except for the "'Report file for violation". The rest of the items were clickable adds. Am I missing something here?

Thanks,

Ray

FSLSpotLights.zip

Expires in: 4 Weeks   |   Size: 1.3 KB   |    Report file for violation

Look where it says turbo download its next to that you have to wait 5 sec

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for this, David.  It works well, but accessing the control panel took some searching to find the .exe.  It is now pinned to the taskbar in case I need to make adjustments.

Edited by StewartH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi David

 

I tried downloading your very nice FSL spotlights profile but the host tells me "The free hosting period for this file has now expired, only premium users can download it."  Any chance to get a copy without signing up for $5?

 

regards

Asbjorn Hansen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/3/2019 at 5:03 AM, 3atcos said:

Hi David

 

I tried downloading your very nice FSL spotlights profile but the host tells me "The free hosting period for this file has now expired, only premium users can download it."  Any chance to get a copy without signing up for $5?

 

regards

Asbjorn Hansen

Got the same message.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/2/2019 at 1:33 PM, 3atcos said:

Hi David

 

I tried downloading your very nice FSL spotlights profile but the host tells me "The free hosting period for this file has now expired, only premium users can download it."  Any chance to get a copy without signing up for $5?

 

regards

Asbjorn Hansen

Shoot me a PM with your email address and Ill send it to you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/28/2019 at 7:03 AM, Fearless said:

Got the same message.

 

Pm me with your email and Ill send it to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...