Sign in to follow this  
bnm

Freeware Trent 500 sounds for p3dv4.

Hi,

I have the blackbox a340-600 in p3dv4,but let's be honest,the sounds are horrible.

I know Turbine sound studios has a wonderful sound set,but I was wondering if there is a freeware option for the trent 500.

I spent 45 min on the web,and I found free sounds for every other jet engine EXCEPT for the trent 500.

So I was wondering if anyone knows and could direct me to free trent 500 sounds I could use.

Thanks

James

I believe that I am correct in saying that there is a sound issue in the Blackbox A330/A340 which has been acknowledged by the developer. Hence no amount of tweaking on the part of the user community can resolve this issue, even with a new set of sounds for the Trent engine since it seems to be hard-coded into the model.

Hopefully when the product is updated soon as the developer has pledged (with a number of enhancements), then this sound issue will have been resolved.