Sign in to follow this  
rotem8712

hd trees not working

Are you using speedtrees? Orbx HD trees are not speed tree compatible.

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

55 minutes ago, rotem8712 said:

hi, i have orbx hd trees and i cant see them while flying  i only see the default p3d trees ?

The ORBX support forums may be the best place to post a question like this, they can usually get things like this sorted pretty quickly...

Just a suggestion.

I said I downloaded orbx he trees and i still see the default p3d trees which are the speed trees so . 

I saw in previous topics that in order to get the he trees working I need to turn them off somehow any ideas ?

1 hour ago, rotem8712 said:

I said I downloaded orbx he trees and i still see the default p3d trees which are the speed trees so . 

I saw in previous topics that in order to get the he trees working I need to turn them off somehow any ideas ?

Uninstall them in FTX Central3

3 minutes ago, onebob said:

Uninstall them in FTX Central3

What? No!.

Just go into options and switch off "Dynamic 3D Autogen Vegetation" exit P3D and fire it up again. Done.

Edited by Farlis
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Farlis said:

What? No!.

Just go into options and switch off "Dynamic 3D Autogen Vegetation" exit P3D and fire it up again. Done.

Yes I agree, however he may also need to do a 'reset'

I’ve had this happen after P3D updates. I resolve it by doing a verify files from FTX Central.  

Kent

i7 4790k @4.7Ghz 32Gb DDR3 1333 RTX 2070 GPU Win10 Pro