Sign in to follow this  
lennie

Realair Duke for v4.4 gear problem

Hello Guys,

Saw on AVSIM last week that the turbine Duke was outfitted for P3D. I downloaded it and all seems fine except the gear does not work using the Saitek panel. In the front office, it works as it should. Thought it might be something to do with SPAD Next, so I posted on the support forum. Only one reply and that person thought it might be a "simconnect" problem. The Saitek panel gear lever works fine with all other airplanes, just not the Duke. I emailed with Bert but he was not able to assist. If any of you have both the Duke and Saitek would really like to hear from you. Thanks! 

I use the Saitek switch panel with SPAD.neXt, the V2 Turbine Duke and 4.4 and have no issues with it.

My gear up and down events are defined like this:

Event               Action(s)

Gear DOWN:   Set GEAR HANDLE POSITION to 1

Gear UP:         Set GEAR HANDLE POSITION to 0

Scott

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, tttocs said:

I use the Saitek switch panel with SPAD.neXt, the V2 Turbine Duke and 4.4 and have no issues with it.

Same here

Dugald

Thanks guys, I will check on the SPAD settings and see what i have for the switch panel.

OK, so I checked SPAD and i have the same settings as Scott and dugald. Investigating further i decided to uninstall chaseplane as I have had several problems getting it to work correctly. Now the gear on the Duke retracts as it should. Funny that this should have prevented the gear from retracting, but it did. I guess i will never understand computers and software configurations. Anyhow SOLVED.