Sign in to follow this  
sem

Black ground textures (no, not water)

It's probably vector, but most Land textures are black or the night variant at day, but at night they are in the day version and are really bright, here's a discord image link so i can show you

unknown.png

if  you  got  orbx   than  that likely  your  issue most likely be  ftx  base, if  you head over  to the  ftx  forum  and  in the  search box on top  type in blak squares  it  will list  a few  pages  on this  issue  with the  fixes,  just  find  the  one that is  related  to your  set  up

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Looks like wrong scenery order in the library to me.

Edited by Rockliffe

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

Hi

Not wishing to go off topic, but is there a definitive thread/list which  shows what order sceneries should be?

Thanks

Alan

10 hours ago, Rockliffe said:

Looks like wrong scenery order in the library to me.

I use addon manager, and it says that everything is fine...

I had the same problem, what worked for me was to copy the file lclookup.bgl found in ORBX\Scripts\unified\backup and paste it into Scenery\Base\Scenery and let it overwrite. You might have to repeat this again if you install more scenery or run FTX Central the following time.

Andrew Thomas