Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[23FEB19] Some News for your Saturday

I see you are updating the 

flight director logic.  Is if flawed now.   I do notice flight director tells me to acend while the ILS indicator tells me to descend.  I thought is was something I was doing wrong.  I noticed if I switch autopilot ON and click on Approach mode. The flight director will instantally go center to match my ILS instruments.  And even though I am perfectly on glide slope and I turn off autopilot the flight director quickly drifts off.  Is that a flaw or me.

Paul Gugliotta

On 2/23/2019 at 6:01 PM, rsrandazzo said:

With you saying "NG3" and "Beta" in the same sentence now, I'm feeling kind of silly for re-buying the NGX for Prepar3D last week.

Considering how good the 747 is, I will grab the NG3 too as long as you promise not to tell my wife what I've done here LOL.

Edited by Matt2218

Matt Smith

Prepar3D

Ah you know how long betaphases at PMDG usually last. Chances are not too bad, that it is still at least a year off. 😉 

7 minutes ago, Farlis said:

Ah you know how long betaphases at PMDG usually last. Chances are not too bad, that it is still at least a year off. 😉 

Good point...

Either way, gonna be good 🙂

Edited by Matt2218

Matt Smith

Prepar3D

7 hours ago, Matt2218 said:

With you saying "NG3" and "Beta" in the same sentence now, I'm feeling kind of silly for re-buying the NGX for Prepar3D last week.

We are not in beta for the NG3, and I doubt we will be for months.

Dan Downs KCRP

what is NG3? a MAX?

the 700/800 product is turning outdated and as many know the cockpit geometry is wrong, I'd like to hope there will be a 3rd version of a regular NG besides the MAX. Also, guys the life is running by, I had the original NG when it was released back in... Bush times or was it Clinton back then? Since then, half a life has passed by, really want a new NGv3 before life is over )))

1 hour ago, alexzar14 said:

what is NG3? a MAX?

the 700/800 product is turning outdated and as many know the cockpit geometry is wrong, I'd like to hope there will be a 3rd version of a regular NG besides the MAX. Also, guys the life is running by, I had the original NG when it was released back in... Bush times or was it Clinton back then? Since then, half a life has passed by, really want a new NGv3 before life is over )))

Well, it's called NG3.

• Like 1

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

1 hour ago, downscc said:

We are not in beta for the NG3, and I doubt we will be for months.

Thanks Dan...I will use this time to get good on the 737 so that I don't bend up the NG3 too badly upon delivery, LOL.

Matt Smith

Prepar3D

I am missing some other 777 updates. New ground friction model, EFB, rain effects.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, CaptainLars said:

I am missing some other 777 updates. New ground friction model, EFB, rain effects.

Isn't an update bringing the new features from the -8 to the 777 pretty much confirmed?

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

7 hours ago, threegreen said:

Isn't an update bringing the new features from the -8 to the 777 pretty much confirmed?

I thought so, too. However, it wasn't mentioned in the starting post that PMDG would be currently working on that, yet I hoped they would.

• Like 1

On 2/26/2019 at 7:47 PM, threegreen said:

I hope so.

1hxz6d.png
kityatyi

I7 6700K 4.6 GHz, MSI Geforce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5

16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 2666 MHz RAM, 750GB SSD, 1TB HDD

just a short question.. do i need another login for the forum? So one for the orders, one for the forum and one for the support system?

2 hours ago, B747tebs said:

just a short question.. do i need another login for the forum? So one for the orders, one for the forum and one for the support system?

Correct, each one of the pages you mentioned is different server requiring different login. Nobody prevents you though to use the same email/passowrd for the 3 of them

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com