Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[23FEB19] Some News for your Saturday

Recommended Posts

I see you are updating the 

flight director logic.  Is if flawed now.   I do notice flight director tells me to acend while the ILS indicator tells me to descend.  I thought is was something I was doing wrong.  I noticed if I switch autopilot ON and click on Approach mode. The flight director will instantally go center to match my ILS instruments.  And even though I am perfectly on glide slope and I turn off autopilot the flight director quickly drifts off.  Is that a flaw or me.


Paul Gugliotta

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/23/2019 at 6:01 PM, rsrandazzo said:

 

With you saying "NG3" and "Beta" in the same sentence now, I'm feeling kind of silly for re-buying the NGX for Prepar3D last week.

Considering how good the 747 is, I will grab the NG3 too as long as you promise not to tell my wife what I've done here LOL.

 

Edited by Matt2218

Matt Smith

Prepar3D

Share this post


Link to post

Ah you know how long betaphases at PMDG usually last. Chances are not too bad, that it is still at least a year off. 😉 

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Farlis said:

Ah you know how long betaphases at PMDG usually last. Chances are not too bad, that it is still at least a year off. 😉 

Good point...

Either way, gonna be good 🙂

 

Edited by Matt2218

Matt Smith

Prepar3D

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Matt2218 said:

With you saying "NG3" and "Beta" in the same sentence now, I'm feeling kind of silly for re-buying the NGX for Prepar3D last week.

We are not in beta for the NG3, and I doubt we will be for months.


Dan Downs KCRP

Share this post


Link to post

what is NG3? a MAX?

the 700/800 product is turning outdated and as many know the cockpit geometry is wrong, I'd like to hope there will be a 3rd version of a regular NG besides the MAX. Also, guys the life is running by, I had the original NG when it was released back in... Bush times or was it Clinton back then? Since then, half a life has passed by, really want a new NGv3 before life is over )))


Alexander Zar

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, alexzar14 said:

what is NG3? a MAX?

the 700/800 product is turning outdated and as many know the cockpit geometry is wrong, I'd like to hope there will be a 3rd version of a regular NG besides the MAX. Also, guys the life is running by, I had the original NG when it was released back in... Bush times or was it Clinton back then? Since then, half a life has passed by, really want a new NGv3 before life is over )))

Well, it's called NG3.

  • Like 1

Prepar3D v5.2 | PMDG 737NGXu/777 | FSLabs A320/A321 | www.united-virtual.com | www.deltava.org | i9 9900K 5 GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32 GB | RTX 3090 24 GB MSI Suprim X | Windows 10 Pro 64 bit | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, downscc said:

We are not in beta for the NG3, and I doubt we will be for months.

Thanks Dan...I will use this time to get good on the 737 so that I don't bend up the NG3 too badly upon delivery, LOL.


Matt Smith

Prepar3D

Share this post


Link to post

I am missing some other 777 updates. New ground friction model, EFB, rain effects.

  • Like 1

Regards

Lars Wüst

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, CaptainLars said:

I am missing some other 777 updates. New ground friction model, EFB, rain effects.

Isn't an update bringing the new features from the -8 to the 777 pretty much confirmed?


Prepar3D v5.2 | PMDG 737NGXu/777 | FSLabs A320/A321 | www.united-virtual.com | www.deltava.org | i9 9900K 5 GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32 GB | RTX 3090 24 GB MSI Suprim X | Windows 10 Pro 64 bit | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

 

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, threegreen said:

Isn't an update bringing the new features from the -8 to the 777 pretty much confirmed?

I thought so, too. However, it wasn't mentioned in the starting post that PMDG would be currently working on that, yet I hoped they would.

  • Like 1

Regards

Lars Wüst

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/26/2019 at 7:47 PM, threegreen said:

Isn't an update bringing the new features from the -8 to the 777 pretty much confirmed?

I hope so.


1hxz6d.png
kityatyi

I7 6700K 4.6 GHz, MSI Geforce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5

16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 2666 MHz RAM, 750GB SSD, 1TB HDD

Share this post


Link to post

just a short question.. do i need another login for the forum? So one for the orders, one for the forum and one for the support system?


Tebin Ulrich

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, B747tebs said:

just a short question.. do i need another login for the forum? So one for the orders, one for the forum and one for the support system?

Correct, each one of the pages you mentioned is different server requiring different login. Nobody prevents you though to use the same email/passowrd for the 3 of them


Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online


  • Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

    AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

    Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

    AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

    Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.


    53%
    $13,405.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now
×
×
  • Create New...