Sign in to follow this  
YoYo

Building textures every time (P3Dv4.4)

Hi,

I had break from P34V4.3 to 4.4. Installed two weeks ago but.... I noticed strange problem. I dont remeber it before :(.

Its hard to describe for me but its a little annoying (and it appears very quickly).

I noticed it in P3Dv4.4 and for example in winter (here is more visible). When I fly textures rebuild every time, this is a fast process (P3D is on SSD disc NVMe) but it is noticeable (as You see slope textures, small parts ect.)

Here is the place near Homer airport (flight to north east). You can notice that textures "are working" still and living what's annoying for me (not stable, fixed texture).

I haven't idea, here I have here: FTX Region SAK, FTX Landclass NA, FTX Global Texture, default MESH FTX too. Any idea how to solve it? 

q86xNvM.gif

Is it normal for P3Dv4.4?

I found near similar issue but incraesing LOD RADIUS (even to 11.000 didnt solve the problem).

Did You notice the same issue?

iXn4gNVm.jpg

Edited by YoYo

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.
Yoyosimsbanner.gif
Win 10 64, i9 9900k, RTX 3090 24Gb, RAM32Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: HP Reverb G2

Since each FTX Region comes with its own mesh, did you try disabling the "default MESH FTX " you have installed as well?  Might be an easy test to try>

Good luck,

Greg

34 minutes ago, lownslo said:

Since each FTX Region comes with its own mesh, did you try disabling the "default MESH FTX " you have installed as well?  Might be an easy test to try>

Good luck,

Greg

Thx, Im affraid its not a MESH problem (default FTX means 5m Mesh here of ORBX). I tryied TEXTURE_SIZE_EXP=9 or 10 but with small difference.

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.
Yoyosimsbanner.gif
Win 10 64, i9 9900k, RTX 3090 24Gb, RAM32Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: HP Reverb G2