Sign in to follow this  
Bentree

Using LNM on a IMAC (not able to read the P3dv4.4 Main directory)

Hi,

I am using LNM on a windows PC but want to change to a Imac, after i installed the MAC OS version i can not get LNM to read the simulator (P3Dv.4.4) Main directory on the Win10 Flightsim PC.

The message says "can not find recourses/default.data"

The simulator that is stated is only XPL and the scenery.cfg path is greyed out. (i know that has something to do with simconnect, but it is working already on a second PC)

So i already have a good connection between the P3D PC and a second win PC running LNM. 

The littlenavconnect program on the P3D PC does see that the LNM on the imac is connected.

Any idea's?

Thanks in advance, regards

Ben

Hi Ben,

Why do you want to read the P3D scenery from macOS?

12 hours ago, Bentree said:

The message says "can not find recourses/default.data"

You're trying to read X-Plane data and LNM can't find it.

Generate the scenery library database on the flying computer using LNM and copy the database file over to the mac. Nothing else to do on the mac after copying since it is ready to use.

Have a look at the manual here: How to run a network Setup.

Alex

Hi Alex,

Thanks for jumping in. I want to read the P3D scenery LNM on my Imac because i want to run LNM on that.

Copy the database file from the FS PC into the Mac did not do the trick, so thats why i tried to read it from the mac but maybe (unless the fact i have done like it is explained in the manual) i did something wrong.

Regards,

Ben

Yes, thanks....now i see. I was not able to finf the directory you showed above on my imac.

i think it works and will test further in the coming days.

regards,

Ben