Sign in to follow this  
Alean

Flight plan information

Hi guys, in Boeing 777 and in 747 after I entered the flight plan, how do you check all the perspectives on the navigation display? turning the knob on PLN does not appear on the FMC in the lower right corner the word STEP, which by clicking on sequesnza allows you to control the entire flight plan, as it is possible on the 737, can you give me instructions? thank you

Alean

Asus X99 - E WS | Intel 5960X 3.00 GHz OC 4GHz 8 Cores | DDR4 Corsair 32GB RAM /  Grafic Card Rtx 3080 ti 12g Vram  - | V-NAND SSD 970EVO NVMe M2 1TB | Cool Master M2 Silent Pro 1000W | liquid cooler RL-N28L-20PK-R1 | Windows 10 Pro

Hello,

Just in case, are you sure that you have selected the leg page and not the route page on the CDU?

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

yes LEG page and turn the dial to PLN, but the word STEP as in 737 does not appear in the FMC at the bottom right.

alean

Asus X99 - E WS | Intel 5960X 3.00 GHz OC 4GHz 8 Cores | DDR4 Corsair 32GB RAM /  Grafic Card Rtx 3080 ti 12g Vram  - | V-NAND SSD 970EVO NVMe M2 1TB | Cool Master M2 Silent Pro 1000W | liquid cooler RL-N28L-20PK-R1 | Windows 10 Pro

2 hours ago, alean said:

yes LEG page and turn the dial to PLN, but the word STEP as in 737 does not appear in the FMC at the bottom right.

alean

To be able to really help you because this makes no sense, please try to attach a screenshot of what exactly you are seeing. That way Romain, others can assist you far better.

In both the T7 and 747, the RSk6 of the leg page should change from RTE DATA> to STEP> when changing the display selector of the EFIS to PLN.

If it is not the case, then the only reason I could see would be a corrupted panel state (try with the default engines on panel state).
Otherwise submit a ticket to the support.

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

https://www.flickr.com/gp/142864889@N07/40Yn74

Edited by alean
Error

sorry, I was wrong to upload

By the way Alean, PMDG requires to sign all post with full names.

I have just checked and I may have found your issue:

Left CDU is linked to left EFIS/ND and right CDU is linked to right EFIS/CDU.

Looking at your screenshot, I'm not sure which CDU your are using but turning the left EFIS display selector knob to PLN will change the RSK6 to STEP> only on the left CDU.

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Ok I try and let you know, my name and surname is

Alessandro Anile

Ok thanks for the support I solved

Alessandro Anile