Sign in to follow this  
Wise87

Is SunSkyJet still working KDTW?

Shez, I've tried several gates too, and all of them were working with SODE menu and GSX ctrl+shft+F12.

What gates aren't working or need to be fixed?

1 hour ago, pablo636 said:

What gates aren't working or need to be fixed?

For starters, my SODE is up to date. All of the jetways at the North Terminal and McNamara A concourse are working and positioned properly. The problem I have is with the McNamara B and C concourse jetways. They are either missing or not lined up properly. I have disabled my MyTrafficX KDTW bgl so I don't have any duplicate airports showing through.

pwF0ipG.png

f3q1AfD.png

HN3yTNg.jpg

Edited by PWJT8D

Is it done yet? When will it be released? Will it be freeware or payware? How much will it cost? Any updates on the progress? Will it work for Xbox? Can I be a beta tester? How's the performance in VR?

2 hours ago, PWJT8D said:

For starters, my SODE is up to date. All of the jetways at the North Terminal and McNamara A concourse are working and positioned properly. The problem I have is with the McNamara B and C concourse jetways. They are either missing or not lined up properly. I have disabled my MyTrafficX KDTW bgl so I don't have any duplicate airports showing through.

The B/C terminal and ramp constitutes the bulk of the unfinished part of the airport...in the beta, those gates haven't been completed and fitted with jetways just yet.

Regards

Bob Scott | President and CEO, AVSIM Inc
ATP Gulfstream II-III-IV-V

System1 (P3Dv5/v4): i9-13900KS @ 6.0GHz, water 2x360mm, ASUS Z790 Hero, 32GB GSkill 7800MHz CAS36, ASUS RTX4090
Samsung 55" JS8500 4K TV@30Hz,
3x 2TB WD SN850X 1x 4TB Crucial P3 M.2 NVME SSD, EVGA 1600T2 PSU, 1.2Gbps internet
Fiber link to Yamaha RX-V467 Home Theater Receiver, Polk/Klipsch 6" bookshelf speakers, Polk 12" subwoofer, 12.9" iPad Pro
PFC yoke/throttle quad/pedals with custom Hall sensor retrofit, Thermaltake View 71 case, Stream Deck XL button box

Sys2 (MSFS/XPlane): i9-10900K @ 5.1GHz, 32GB 3600/15, nVidia RTX4090FE, Alienware AW3821DW 38" 21:9 GSync, EVGA 1000P2
Thrustmaster TCA Boeing Yoke, TCA Airbus Sidestick, 2x TCA Airbus Throttle quads, PFC Cirrus Pedals, Coolermaster HAF932 case

Portable Sys3 (P3Dv4/FSX/DCS): i9-9900K @ 5.0 Ghz, Noctua NH-D15, 32GB 3200/16, EVGA RTX3090, Dell S2417DG 24" GSync
Corsair RM850x PSU, TM TCA Officer Pack, Saitek combat pedals, TM Warthog HOTAS, Coolermaster HAF XB case

51 minutes ago, w6kd said:

The B/C terminal and ramp constitutes the bulk of the unfinished part of the airport...in the beta, those gates haven't been completed and fitted with jetways just yet.

Regards

Right, I fully understand it is a beta. A few posts up I was just pointing out some of the minor things I found to not be finished/bugs but to me the airport is very usable in it's current state. I can work around those gates and not use them for now. Pablo636 was just asking what gates weren't working.

Is it done yet? When will it be released? Will it be freeware or payware? How much will it cost? Any updates on the progress? Will it work for Xbox? Can I be a beta tester? How's the performance in VR?

6 hours ago, PWJT8D said:

Right, I fully understand it is a beta. A few posts up I was just pointing out some of the minor things I found to not be finished/bugs but to me the airport is very usable in it's current state. I can work around those gates and not use them for now. Pablo636 was just asking what gates weren't working.

Correct. Ans that is what Ian has been working on for a long time. It is very tedious work.

• Like 2

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

Shez, all in all, it's a very nice piece of work.  Once completed, you ought to be charging for it. 

If you all have GSX L2 you can add the missing gates.  There are only a couple that don't have parking spaces.  Because it's a beta, there are a few issues, but I've been able to fix most.  Still working on the floating runway lights...

1 hour ago, pads103 said:

Shez, all in all, it's a very nice piece of work.  Once completed, you ought to be charging for it. 

If you all have GSX L2 you can add the missing gates.  There are only a couple that don't have parking spaces.  Because it's a beta, there are a few issues, but I've been able to fix most.  Still working on the floating runway lights...

Could you share your fixes ?

thanks

1 hour ago, watin said:

Could you share your fixes ?

thanks

Nothing major - mostly sode fixes.  The Sode XML for D gates was causing Sode to disconnect - all jetways would disappear when I pulled up to any gate as well as night and runway lighting.  I removed that xml file and that seemed to fix it.  Used GSX to add jetways for those missing and some that didn't work. 

One of you guys is working on just default jetways while Ian finishes the custom SODE jetways. That might be an immediate work around.

Shez

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"

KDTW is much anticipated. I have the blueprint KDTW and it's ok for FS2002/2004 but not for today's standards. I know this is freeware but I support the guys that do these things for free. Shez, Ian and other personnel...keep doing what you are doing. I know life gets in the way of progress but you all will be well appreciated in the community. And the nah-sayers can kick rocks. I'm behind you 100%. 

• Upvote 1

Anyone around here has a good level of knowledge on SODE and jetways? We are very tied up in our work etc. (both of us run businesses non-aviation related) so we would appreciate some help. Send email to me. Thanks.

Shez

Shez Ansari

PM sent. Would be happy to help you and Ian with SODE.

Best,
Christoph

Display resolution: 1920x1080 (8xSSAA)    GPU: 1080TI     CPU: i7-7700K (5.0 OC)    RAM: 16GB     SSD: Samsung 850Evo     Monitor: 27K

FSBetaTesters3.png

On 3/11/2019 at 10:08 AM, pads103 said:

Nothing major - mostly sode fixes.  The Sode XML for D gates was causing Sode to disconnect - all jetways would disappear when I pulled up to any gate as well as night and runway lighting.  I removed that xml file and that seemed to fix it.  Used GSX to add jetways for those missing and some that didn't work. 

First off, love the scenery! It looks fantastic. For the SODE though, where exactly is the SODE XML file which needs to be removed? And what is the file named? Thanks!

I think the scenery looks great and as mentioned, you should be charging for it ones it is complete.

Thank you Shez!

Edited by duckbilled

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad