Sign in to follow this  
Nyxx

DD Liverpool EGGP

It came out today.

Installed, its very nice. The area included is enough with some very british houses for that area, the estuary is done very well. FPS are also very good. It has PBR also.

SimMarket.

Edited by Nyxx
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

What is the coverage area, David? I saw a pitcure of the Mersey Gateway Bridge, so I assume that it also includes the Runcorn road and rail bridges?

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

5 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

What is the coverage area, David? I saw a picture of the Mersey Gateway Bridge, so I assume that it also includes the Runcorn road and rail bridges?

I don't know Liverpool that well Christopher. Hope this helps. I only did a quick circuit close to airport.

Edited by Nyxx
  • Like 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

As I know that area only so too well----plane-spotting there regularly----all I can say is if the front of John Lennon Airport looks anything like it does like in real life, then I expect, Christopher, they must have done a fantastic job elsewhere too.

The DD, David, at first threw me off because I was thinking Drzewiecki Design. A definite buy for me. Now I can start to enjoy more of my FSL A320s/319s from there.

Edited by vc10man
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, vc10man said:

As I know that area only so too well----plane-spotting there regularly----all I can say is if the front of John Lennon Airport looks anything like it does like in real life, then I expect, Christopher, they must have done a fantastic job elsewhere too.

The DD, David at first threw me off because I was thing Drzewiecki Design. A definite buy for me. Now I can start to enjoy more of my FSL A320s/319s from there.

A319

EZY 87LR   U2 7021

REXAM N864 MONTY N42 RETSI UN862 LAMAT UN90 NOTRO UY91 BIGNO

EGGP-EGJJ and return is my next flight Rick 😄

Edited by Nyxx

Hi David.

Does this airport has seasons support? The preview video is only showing summer(?) textures...

Thank you

John.

Edited by 757FO

6 minutes ago, 757FO said:

Hi David.

Does this airport has seasons support? The preview video is only showing summer(?) textures...

Thank you

John.

Didn't think of that question. Nice one.

48 minutes ago, 757FO said:

Hi David.

Thank you

John.

I loaded up with current season and it blends well, yes it must have them.

50 minutes ago, 757FO said:

Hi David.

Thank you

John.

43 minutes ago, vc10man said:

Didn't think of that question. Nice one.

Judging from the video, there's a scene with somewhat brownish textures rather than the more summery green in the rest of the video... So yes, I think there's seasonal textures being switched automatically. I think DD's earlier sceneries have it, so I'd expect it to be here as well.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

3 minutes ago, Benjamin J said:

Judging from the video, there's a scene with somewhat brownish textures rather than the more summery green in the rest of the video... So yes, I think there's seasonal textures being switched automatically. I think DD's earlier sceneries have it, so I'd expect it to be here as well.

Reassuring, Benjamin. A buy for me then

Looking forward to getting this one looks really good 

• Like 3

14ppkc-6.png

Yes, it is very nice scenery, I got it after seeing the promo video which is done very well. My only disappointment is although there are some GA static planes, there are no static airliners on the main apron, or the option to include them like you get with uk2000 scenery. I know you can use traffic programs like UTL etc, which I have, but did not want to use, mainly to save some FPS.

John. 

If you are on 4.4, ai traffic doesn’t have much fps hit even with quite high amounts. 

Its not like the old days. 

• Like 1

Hi all,

I just bought this scenery, but during install I got a question if I wanted to repair SODE. I chose to and the installer finished. But now I do not see any airport buildings.The scenery surroundings are ok, but no buildings. I'm also running ORBX England. Anyone else experiencing this? I thought I'd ask the question here as his support forum seems dead.

Kind regards,

Nico