Sign in to follow this  

New Forum

Hi all,

Did everyone of you an email for the activation? 
I didn't even tough my email is correct.

Cheers Henrik K.

IT Student, future ATPL holder, Freight forwarder air cargo and thx to COVID no longer a Ramp Agent at EDDL/DUS+ | FS2Crew Beta tester (&Voice Actor) for the FSlabs and UGCX

Sim: Prepar3d V4.5 Rig: CPU R7-5800X | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3000 | GPU: GTX 3080 | TFT: DELL 3840x1600

ugcx_beta_team.png 3ePa8Yp.png

9 hours ago, 30K said:

Hi all,

Did everyone of you an email for the activation? 
I didn't even tough my email is correct.

I see that the email was sent and your account is awaiting email confirmation. Please make sure that emails from precisionmanuals.com domain are allowed in your email system. Some times emails from with the activation URL are considered as spam. If you still have issues send me a PM here to give you the exact email from which the activation should come

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

Yeah, I know the spam stuff and so on but I didn't receive any email. Today I got 2 in one hour though; maybe the provider had an issue.

Edited by 30K

Cheers Henrik K.

IT Student, future ATPL holder, Freight forwarder air cargo and thx to COVID no longer a Ramp Agent at EDDL/DUS+ | FS2Crew Beta tester (&Voice Actor) for the FSlabs and UGCX

Sim: Prepar3d V4.5 Rig: CPU R7-5800X | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3000 | GPU: GTX 3080 | TFT: DELL 3840x1600

ugcx_beta_team.png 3ePa8Yp.png

Looking forward to seeing everyone over there!

C

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

I wonder how one could miss "seeing" such a topic / news ...

for now, cheers

john martin

I hope the new forum is under construction.  There is no content there.  AmI missing something?

https://forum.pmdg.com/

This website yields a sterile page.

Edited by paulyg123

Paul Gugliotta

52 minutes ago, paulyg123 said:

I hope the new forum is under construction.  There is no content there.  AmI missing something?

I see the new forum. Not sure what you're seeing.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

2 hours ago, paulyg123 said:

Do you get a white page? Or do you see the PMDG layout but no forums? Actually the forum is working without any problems. Maybe you could try another browser or clear your cache and all that stuff.. If you have any content blockers, you could try and disable them for a moment. 

No problem at my end. Just re registered, new password and username, got a confirmation email straight away. Straight into the forum, not much content at the moment, but that's understandable.

Neil Ward

CPU Intel Core i7 7740X@4.30Ghz with FrostFlow 240L Liquid Cooling, M/B ROG STRIX X299-E-GAMING, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, RAM G.Skill 32GB DDR4 Ripjaws Blue,