Sign in to follow this  
Drumcode

A_A Beijing released

I held off purchasing the WF scenery to have the possibility to choose. Seeing pics of the A_A scenery I am unsure if I am getting it. It looks more accurate and detailed in some aspects, but I don’t like the FSX look and the green areas. It’s hard to tell as the pics provided are all from FSX. I will have to wait-and-see if better pictures or a video comes up.

One annoying thing about A_A is, that with updates or P3D compatibility you get additional files in your simmarket account. You then have to manually apply them one by one, e.g. for VTBS I have around five or six files.

Edited by longrangecruise

Regards, Perry

Good morning!

@ ray huges: Were you able to get the cloud9 landclass running?

Just saw on the forum of FSDT that you got the advice of using a migration tool...

Would also be interested in using the landclass data for africa and asia!

Regards Thomas!

What does this sentence on the feature page mean? Dynamic lighting is coming later or you have to download it separately?

• Support both FSX and P3D.  For P3Dv4, you need to download new features such as Dynamic Light later.

Any scenery that's FSX P3Dv4 compatible I will not purchase now, this is what's holding back the full features for P3Dv4.  

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg