Egbert Drenth

EZDok V3 versus ChasePlane?

18 hours ago, Airline2Sim said:

Is it possible to turn off zoom with the middle mouse button? I find if I press the middle mouse button to pan around with the mouse, the zoom changes and the frame rate tanks making for very stutter panning. Something I loved ezdok for in the past was exceptionally smooth panning so is it possible to turn this off? 

I believe when you select the view you are in on the left hand side there is a zoom button with a green chevron on it. Click it to remove the green chevron and it will stop the zoom while panning 🙂

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

On 3/2/2019 at 4:35 AM, willy647 said:

+1   Plus I like the feature that CP stops shaking when moving the mouse over knobs

One of the most important features, IMO. Wish EZdok would incorporate.

The LM camera version works really well also.

On 3/1/2019 at 5:08 AM, Nickbe said:

Hi!

As we have already mentioned in the guide - three sliders-a reaction to the vibration of the aircraft when moving on the ground surface. The most popular is the RIGID-it's all the main surfaces when the plane rolls on the ground. If the effect is too strong, just reduce this value. Next I will give an excerpt from the manual:

SURFACE – These sliders regulate the level of plane fuselage and camera’s
shakes when the plane is running on the ground. The simulator contains 26 types of
surface that we have distributed among three groups - RIGID, BUMP, NO Passable.
All the concrete- and asphalt-paved runways are “RIGID”. The other runways and
the surface beyond the concrete runways are BUMP. The surface outside the
airport is “Nо Passable”. You can set the level of vibrations separately for each
surface of plane’s location.

I understand the words in the excerpt but not the last few sentences. Feeling stupid. Is it "No Passable" or "Not Passable" or "Restricted" or "Invalid"? If the "No Passable" is a place that a plane cannot be on and is therefore unusable, why do I have to concern myself with its 'level of vibrations'?

Which has the easier to understand manual EZDOK (EZCA? -- why does it have two names??) or Chaseplane?  Thanks.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, oneleg said:
I understand the words in the excerpt but not the last few sentences. Feeling stupid. Is it "No Passable" or "Not Passable" or "Restricted" or "Invalid"? If the "No Passable" is a place that a plane cannot be on and is therefore unusable, why do I have to concern myself with its 'level of vibrations'?

Which has the easier to understand manual EZDOK (EZCA? -- why does it have two names??) or Chaseplane?  Thanks.

Hi!

There are small planes for bush-flights. Such a plane can land on unprepared fields, such as the river bank. Therefore, the shaking is simulated when moving on the ground outside the airfield.

“Nо Passable” - poorly passable surface.

Two names EZDOK - EZCA - the first is the name of the developer "EZdok Software", and the second reduction from EZDOK CAMERA - EZ+CA = EZCA.

Manual EZCA may not seem quite clear, as it was written in Russian and after translated into English. Manual Chaseplane originally written in English. 🙂

Edited by Nickbe

Chaseplane is no longer being supported, so I would recommend checking out EZDok.

8 minutes ago, AirShow said:

Chaseplane is no longer being supported, so I would recommend checking out EZDok.

ChasePlane is supported. Can you pm me the email address the ticket was submitted from and I'll take care of it

• Upvote 1

Check your emails thoroughly, as I have tried to contact you repeatedly in the past month. I bet there are multiple customers in the same boat as me.

ChasePlane seems to be freezing up several times per flight.  I have to reduce Sim and then shut off CP and then start it again.  I will then have to do it all over again later in the flight.  

Myself and others have posted in their forum but so far no assistance in how to correct this issue.  

Just now, kenthom said:

ChasePlane seems to be freezing up several times per flight.  I have to reduce Sim and then shut off CP and then start it again.  I will then have to do it all over again later in the flight.  

Myself and others have posted in their forum but so far no assistance in how to correct this issue.  

The forum is a User-to-User area. If you are having issues you'd like us to have a look at, submit them through our Ticket system on the website

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, AirShow said:

Check your emails thoroughly, as I have tried to contact you repeatedly in the past month. I bet there are multiple customers in the same boat as me.

can  you link the multiply custmers  if  you  cant  than  why  post  such a comment