Sign in to follow this  
Guest Captain Behrentzs

new pics from Spain presentation

That looks like a screenshot of the tower mode. You will be able to work in the tower as a controller online and have tools to do it at your disposal. I saw it in action at the FSX preview a few weeks back. Check out my article over at SimHQ. Works at all towered airports in the sim.Hornit

Guest Dimon1971

> That looks like a screenshot of the tower mode. You will be>able to work in the tower as a controller online and have>tools to do it at your disposal. I saw it in action at the FSX>preview a few weeks back. Check out my article over at SimHQ.>Works at all towered airports in the sim.>>HornitThanks for the info, Hornit.Will it possible to control AI in that "Tower Mode"?

Guest Boone

Ah, the elusive A321... I dare say she looks rather good. Cheers,Boone

Guest unitedpilot36

Lol I was about to say the same thing.:-lol

>Lol I was about to say the same thing.:-lol Heh- and I'd hate to be the pilot in that 747 down there calling for clearance...look up at the tower and see the bat phone off the hook and no one is at their post! It's ATC MAHEM! Johnny Rocket Controller is in the bathroom and no one's there to back him up!

Guest garwig2

Photo 1: The launch of Flight Simulator X, the new version of Microsoft's Flight Simulator, is forecast to be seen in the Fall. This edition counts on a mode of play based on missions that gives a big touch of action to attract new players.Photo 2: The sceneries are more carefully (designed) than ever. There are more than 24,000 airports, and many, among them Barajas (Madrid), are designed with many luxurious details.Photo 3: In addition, the number of flyable aircraft has been increased. Among them there is an ultralight that is easy to fly to attract those who are novices to simulatorss.Photo 4: Through missions, Microsoft wants to attract those who are not (yet) addicted to simulation. Among the missions are the Red Bull Races, in which you have to demonstrate the most possible precision flying.Photo 5: The control tower is another key point in a flight simulator. In Flight Simulator X this detail is also carefully (designed).Photo 6: Of course, aerobatics are also present in the game. Through multiplayer formation flying is also possible.Photo 7: The missions are divided by difficulty level.Photo 8: The cabins are more detailled than ever. Among the new things is included the Airbus 320, that offers its proper mode of flight control for the enjoyment of the expert flyers.

Sure does, as does the brief shot of the CRJ VC in the video :)

Alaister Kay

Guest A346

Take a closer look at picture number 4. In the background you can see the Hangar 7 museum at Salzburg Airport http://www.hangar-7.com/ It seems this is a more detailed airport as well!