Sign in to follow this  
BrunoAlexander

SOLVED: Learjet 35A v.4.1A installs without GTN 750

Hello,

my previous installation (v3) gives me a lot of GTN options during the installation process. 

During the installation of  v.4.1A i can not choose between one GTN or two or without GTN.

So, at the end I have no GTN in the virtual cockpit.

I have P3d v4.2 and GTN complete from flight1.

Any ideas?

Thank you!

Alexander

Edit:

I have overlooked the new Management Tool. Now you have to choose the GTN options after the installation.

Edited by BrunoAlexander

Alexander

On 2/28/2019 at 12:13 PM, BrunoAlexander said:

Hello,

my previous installation (v3) gives me a lot of GTN options during the installation process. 

During the installation of  v.4.1A i can not choose between one GTN or two or without GTN.

So, at the end I have no GTN in the virtual cockpit.

I have P3d v4.2 and GTN complete from flight1.

Any ideas?

Thank you!

Alexander

Edit:

I have overlooked the new Management Tool. Now you have to choose the GTN options after the installation.

Where is it?!!

Thank you.

13 minutes ago, Dirk98 said:

Where is it?!!

Thank you.

Not in the manual at least. In one of the docs though. The installer places FLYSIMWARE folder under C:\ inside there's anothef folder and finally Flysimware LEAR35 Management Tool.exe is in it.

Cheers.

The GPS Management tool is accessible through Flysimware's Learjet35A on the Win10 start menu.

Al

Does anybody know how to unlock RXP options?

Thanks.

Thanks for pointing out the GPS Management tool. I just upgraded to P3Dv5 and have been updating everything. I searched around for an hour or more looking how to get it working, then found this thread. It's been a while since flying the 35, but I've almost got her GTG. Fun times and a BEAUTIFUL Rocket ship!

Cheers! 

Beck

P3Dv5 & 6 - MSFS 2020 MS Windows 10 X-64 - Intel Core i9-12900k CPU @ 3.20GHX - NIVIDIA GeForce GTX 3090Ti - 128 GB Memory - Samsung EVO 980 2 TB SSD (2)  - ORBX Global, TrueEarth, UT Live, ChasePlane, + A Hanger Full of AC