Jump to content

SierraHotel

MAJESTIC DASH 8 Q400 CADET Training Program

Recommended Posts

Hi Ben, is there any way I can have my Q400 Cadet Training Program moved to the A2S website? I purchased the program very early on and can only access it on Vimeo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SierraHotel said:

Hi Ben, is there any way I can have my Q400 Cadet Training Program moved to the A2S website? I purchased the program very early on and can only access it on Vimeo.

Yep just drop me a line at Ben at Airline2Sim.com and I’ll add it manually for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Through Ben, been able to resurrect my Q400 Vimeo buy ad stream-only, and then managed to download now, for ease of watching when I want, pause when I want, etc, etc, as well retain for posterity.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/28/2019 at 11:40 AM, Airline2Sim said:

Yep just drop me a line at Ben at Airline2Sim.com and I’ll add it manually for you.

Thanks Ben, doing it now.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi!

I purchased the product at Simmarket. Any way to transfer license so I can access it on your website?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/24/2019 at 4:31 PM, 0Artur0 said:

Hi!

I purchased the product at Simmarket. Any way to transfer license so I can access it on your website?

Yep send me an email fo the addresse above and I’ll fix it up for you. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/26/2019 at 1:41 AM, Airline2Sim said:

Yep send me an email fo the addresse above and I’ll fix it up for you. 

Did you get my email?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi sorry I’m moving house so bear with me for a couple of days so I can get my office back together. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/4/2019 at 12:41 AM, Airline2Sim said:

Hi sorry I’m moving house so bear with me for a couple of days so I can get my office back together. 

Sure, no problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/4/2019 at 12:41 AM, Airline2Sim said:

Hi sorry I’m moving house so bear with me for a couple of days so I can get my office back together. 

:/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmmm?  Apparently the July 4 post from above was the last response from Ben.  There was also a security certificate from the new website which expired 41 days ago.  Hope everything's OK.  😐

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...