Sign in to follow this  
SierraHotel

MAJESTIC DASH 8 Q400 CADET Training Program

Greetings Ben,

Sent you an email w/ proof of purchase

Edited by cptrobie

Jetline Systems Gravity GTX | i9 9900K 5.0GHz | Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Ultra MB RTX 2080 Ti OC Edition | 64GB Corsair DDR4 3200 SDRAM | Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVMe PCIe 1TB SSD | 2x ASUS 32" 4K Monitors | Windows 10 | P3dv4.5 64Bit

Thanks!

From the looks of it, we both could use a little luck! lol

• Like 1

Jetline Systems Gravity GTX | i9 9900K 5.0GHz | Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Ultra MB RTX 2080 Ti OC Edition | 64GB Corsair DDR4 3200 SDRAM | Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVMe PCIe 1TB SSD | 2x ASUS 32" 4K Monitors | Windows 10 | P3dv4.5 64Bit

Ben, could you kindly respond (see previous posts)?

He hasn't been seen in months.  Released the Greek island stuff and gone.

• Upvote 1

Bob Zolto

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

On 6/26/2019 at 1:41 AM, Airline2Sim said:

Yep send me an email fo the addresse above and I’ll fix it up for you. 

You can still do this, you know, even thought it's going to be a year soon...

Releasing new content and completely ignoring AVSIM forums. I don't think this is a wise business practice.

As far as licence transfer goes... I should probably just give up. A year and a half of waiting was enough 😉

Posted (edited)

A quick check of his profile indicates that he last visited this site on July 30....

Edited by Christopher Low

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Visited only?  He has content up about the new iniBiulds A300.  He mentioned somewhere, can't remember where, that he would be having new products in the "near future," whenever that may be.

Bob Zolto

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg