Sign in to follow this  
nnodland

Error: 81:

Thanks a lot for a nice suite of programs to enable live traffic in flightsim.

However, after upgrading to AILG 4.8, PPG 9.4 and PSX 13.6, I have run into problems getting my private collection of AI aircrafts to display. PSX finally throws error 81. The FLAI package is no problem. 

I have finally narrowed the problem down to AI_liveries.xml generated by the AILG. Quite a bunch of my privat AI collection produce a lot of empty spaces like in this example: <livery airline="UAL" type="B788" folder="1" title="FSAI B787-9 Dreamliner United AI        " />

With these empty spaces present PSX fail to generate the aircraft. If I remove the empty spaces like this:

<livery airline="UAL" type="B788" folder="1" title="FSAI B787-9 Dreamliner United AI" />

Then the aircraft is generated with out problems. So, is this a problem of the AILG, PSX or the aircraft.cfg's of my privat AI collection?

It looks like the problem lies in your privat AI collection; in the aircraft.cfg files there are titles of liveries with trailing spaces.

AILG should warn about that in its log file. Have you notices these messages?

You can let AILG solve this issue by checking the Repair etc.. function. The result should be that the traling spaces are removed from your aircraft.cfg files.

Thanks for swift reply!  I have been running AILG with the "repair" checked always, but it does not seem to handle the problem. The log/error files haven't indicated problems either.

I have to get a better text editor that can automat deleting extra spaces

Ok, problem solved finally by using "Editpad Lite" on aircraft.cfg and the "extra" function "TrimTrailing Whitespaces".