Sign in to follow this  
parachutem

Gibraltar go around. 2nd video shows from the ground

Dual rad alt failure, putting it into direct law and a PIO. 

Or the 2 nigels arguing about seniority levels of the ex bmi skippers or who gets to call the ambi lift to take the CSD home ,

God I love bashing BA. I'm still awaiting for that million quid lost bet from Willy. 

Edited by tooting

14ppkc-6.png

1 hour ago, tooting said:

Dual rad alt failure, putting it into direct law and a PIO. 

Or the 2 nigels arguing about seniority levels of the ex bmi skippers or who gets to call the ambi lift to take the CSD home ,

God I love bashing BA. I'm still awaiting for that million quid lost bet from Willy. 

None of the above.

On both the prune easyjet and virgin forum that seems to be the theory.

Also In work the other day that seemed to be the consensus of opinion, but what would I know I just work for an airline I just saying but a bunch of qualified professionals where saying. 

I'd say when I was at easy 8 out of 10 AOGs we had where rad alt failures on the 319 /320.  They even started buying special glue that would set quicker  in 4 hours it became such an issue. But again what would I know I just file flight plans like on pfpx 

And Walsh does owe us a million quid. Very simple. We are still operating. 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/news/richard-branson-willie-walsh-bet-virgin-atlantic-british-airways/

Edited by tooting

14ppkc-6.png

1 minute ago, tooting said:

On both the prune easyjet and virgin forum that seems to be the theory.

Also In work the other day that seemed to be the consensus of opinion, but what would I know I just work for an airline.

So the Easyjet and Virgin people know what happened to the BA aeroplane, do they?

Better than people who actually work for BA?

Or are they just guessing?

I think a. in the airline business everyone knows someone

and b. Like I just said that SEEMED to be the THEORY.  Ill take the opinion of them over a bunch of spotters any day of the week. 

As you seem to be in with the ba crowd maybe you could ask WW to send us the million quid 

Edited by tooting

14ppkc-6.png

1 minute ago, tooting said:

I think a. in the airline business everyone knows someone

and b. Like I just said that SEEMED to be the THEORY.  Ill take the opinion of them over a bunch of spotters any day of the week. 

You did indeed say that seemed to be the theory, and I told you that I have some information which means that the theory is incorrect. I didn't give you my opinion of what happened, or the opinion of any 'spotters'.

Make of that what you wish.

Case solved by the radio dj you should come work in my place on retainer you can fix our aogs!! 

Edited by tooting

14ppkc-6.png

4 minutes ago, tooting said:

Case solved by the radio dj

Not at all, there is obviously still a lot more investigation work to be done by BA and Airbus themselves to get fully to the bottom of it.

However, the initial facts around the sequence of events are certainly known and have been circulated officially within BA, so I am sure that if you chat to some of your mates you will soon enough see the email I've seen.

29 minutes ago, skelsey said:

so I am sure that if you chat to some of your mates you will soon enough see the email I've seen.

At my place every other buggers ex husband or wife works at ba. I'm sure they'll be some bashing while we wait for the million quid from walsh

14ppkc-6.png