Sign in to follow this  
byork

FS2Crew put 5 Euros on all FS2Crew accounts - Valid till March 4t

FS2Crew (www.fs2crew.com) just gave everyone with a FS2Crew account 5 Euros!!!

That's right! We just put 5 Euros directly on your FS2Crew account, which you can use on any FS2Crew product!

See the screen shots!

But act now, because after Monday March 4th, the offer will be gone and the 5 Euros will no longer be available in your account!

So if you've been holding out to get FS2Crew for your PMDG, or Majestic Dash 8, or Aerosoft Airbus, or any of the other fine aircraft we support, now's your chance!

Notes:

1. Please 'share' this page so all FS2Crew account holders can be made aware of this unique promotion.

2. The 5 Euros was added to the accounts of people who have current FS2Crew accounts. If you created a FS2Crew account after this event started, then, sorry, you missed it. You'll have to wait for the next event.

3. You can combine this offer with any pre-existing FS2Crew coupon code for extra savings!

53121538_2329112627140796_45578594911141

53306901_2329112247140834_21921614740659

Hi Byork!  

I am interested in purchasing FS2crew for the 747 or the Madddog.  Are there any plans for future P3D versions yet? Would these require a re-purchase?

I just noticed the store credit has expired, but the winter sale is still going on. 

Edited by longrangecruise

Regards, Perry

On 3/7/2019 at 7:51 PM, longrangecruise said:

Hi Byork!  

I am interested in purchasing FS2crew for the 747 or the Madddog.  Are there any plans for future P3D versions yet? Would these require a re-purchase?

I just noticed the store credit has expired, but the winter sale is still going on. 

Hi Perry,

Maddog Reboot and PMDG 747 Reboot include P3D V4 versions and FSX version in the same package.

https://www.fs2crew.com/cart/categories/Prepar3D-Version-4%2b-/