Sign in to follow this  
rondon9898

Any problem with nvidia 4xx drivers?

Now on 425.31 drivers released today brings DXR support to pascal GPUs. 

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

Hi too all

So frustrated

Well I've taken the step of going completely backward, I've ditched my MSI GeForce gtx 1060 6gb oc v1 because it just can't work with whatever they have done with drivers or win10, ctd, bsod, restart looping, or not at all, done everything, complete clean install of everything in increments and it all points to the same culprit, the drivers from Nvidia and the win10 coding, then there is p3d v4.xx. somewhere it is screwed, after a month of searches and rebuilds, isolations, after following most of the suggested remedies and for the sake of my sanity, I stopped. I reinstalled my 960 and all is good works perfectly, performance is solid fps and I can now once again just fly, can't believe an issue affecting so many can't be resolved