Sign in to follow this  
simbol

Anyone here lives in Orlando?

Hello as the title say, does anybody here lives in Orlando? if so please let me know I need advise with something, in which case I will contact you privately.

Many thanks in advances.

Regards
Simbol

Not Orlando, but in Tampa, about 40 minutes down the road from Mouseland. 

• Like 1

PM me with what you are looking for if you aren't willing to post it in the forum

• Like 1

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

Daytona Beach here... I think most people prefer to be close to Orlando without actually living there... No offense meant if anyone out there DOES actually live in Orange County! 

• Like 1

Russell Gough

Daytona Beach/London

FL/UK

And KMLB here. about 40nm SE. Glad to help out if I can.

• Like 1

Gerald

EAA #: 1317747

i7 8700K 6-Core 3.7GHz (4.5GHz); ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-I Gaming ; RTX 2070 Super Turbo 8GB; 32GB G.Skill TridentZ 3000MHz; 250GB Samsung 960 Evo PCIe NVMe M.2; 2x 500GB Samsung 850 Evo Series SSD; 1TB WD Black HDD; Win10 Pro 64; P3D 4.5

This, gents, is what Community Spirit is all about. Take a bow you Eastern Seaboarders👏

• Like 1

I'm at KLAL and I suspect this might have something to do with FS Expo. But I haven't heard back.  We will see I guess.

In any case we have MCO surrounded.😁

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

20 hours ago, sloppysmusic said:

Daytona Beach here... I think most people prefer to be close to Orlando without actually living there... No offense meant if anyone out there DOES actually live in Orange County! 

You mean people actually LIVE in Orange Co?...😱

Gerald

i7 8700K 6-Core 3.7GHz (4.5GHz); ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-I Gaming ; RTX 2070 Super Turbo 8GB; 32GB G.Skill TridentZ 3000MHz; 250GB Samsung 960 Evo PCIe NVMe M.2; 2x 500GB Samsung 850 Evo Series SSD; 1TB WD Black HDD; Win10 Pro 64; P3D 4.5

I for one used to prefer going to Orlando/Altamonte to the malls years ago rather than fighting I-4 to Tampa. But not anymore.  Thanks to Walt and Mickey, and the endless construction on all the expressways, I would rather eat a raw cactus than drive through there. Way too many people and not enough roads. 

That's one of the reasons I don't go to Biketoberfest or Bike Week anymore. It's like playing with lit dynamite to get through there on the way. I go to Cocoa instead.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

I've been to Florida once in my life.  Mayport-Jacsonville area leaving aboard Saratoga, CVA60 on a Mediterranean cruise.  When I saw mosquitoes as big as seagulls, I said "thank you...goodbye".:wacko: 

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

1 minute ago, charliearon said:

I've been to Florida once in my life.  Mayport-Jacsonville area leaving aboard Saratoga, CVA60 on a Mediterranean cruise.  When I saw mosquitoes as big as seagulls, I said "thank you...goodbye".:wacko: 

lol

8 minutes ago, Captain Kevin said:

Yes. I'm one of those people.

So does my son. I say this simply because of the endless I-4 mess, you have my heartfelt sympathies.

Gerald