Sign in to follow this  
SunDevil56

Taxi2Gate FSX scenery's in P3D v4.4

What's your web browser Rick..??

If you use Google chrome it should be easy to translate, at least it worked for me...

2 hours ago, vc10man said:

Just tried that simmershome link. Everything is in German despite selecting English top right.

Okay, managed to find the MMMX Light Patch Pack T2G but there is no download link other that Support Forum, which, surprise, surprise, is all in German. It may as well be in Greek for all that good it does! Cannot even find a login place in English. That's one of the reasons, despite being a member there, I do not visit it

Hey Rick, feel free to send me a PM with a screenshot and I can take a look, but what you describe doesn't sound like anything I have encountered... Are you sure the layering of the various scenery entries is correct? I believe it should be the airport at the top, then city and then terrain.

As for Simmershome, I agree it's a little annoying that everything is in German, but then it's a German guy 🙂 Like SunDevil said, if you use Chrome it should automatically translate for you. Getting to the actual download is a little tricky... The support forum is where the link is, but I believe you need to be some sort of member (other than a 'forum member') to actually download it...

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

53 minutes ago, Benjamin J said:

Hey Rick, feel free to send me a PM with a screenshot and I can take a look, but what you describe doesn't sound like anything I have encountered... Are you sure the layering of the various scenery entries is correct? I believe it should be the airport at the top, then city and then terrain.

As for Simmershome, I agree it's a little annoying that everything is in German, but then it's a German guy 🙂 Like SunDevil said, if you use Chrome it should automatically translate for you. Getting to the actual download is a little tricky... The support forum is where the link is, but I believe you need to be some sort of member (other than a 'forum member') to actually download it...

Hi Benjamin. Once more, I am indebted to you. I will definitely PM you later as I have to go out right now.

Catch you later. Thanks

On 3/2/2019 at 5:06 PM, Benjamin J said:

Could you post a picture of the white mist you describe?

Not sure if I am having the same issue @vc10man is having, but I am also seeing a sort of white mist covering the airport, and it looks like its the clouds, as its constantly moving. I would think that Active Sky's P3D Low Cloud Offset feature would help with this, but it doesn't seem to do the trick. Maybe Mexico City just lives in the clouds 🙂

PDs2Cxi.jpg

Maybe it's an attempt at the Mexico City smog!  That's only place I've ever been where I could actually see the smog when looking down the length of a hotel hallway...

Bob Scott | President and CEO, AVSIM Inc
ATP Gulfstream II-III-IV-V

System1 (P3Dv5/v4): i9-13900KS @ 6.0GHz, water 2x360mm, ASUS Z790 Hero, 32GB GSkill 7800MHz CAS36, ASUS RTX4090
Samsung 55" JS8500 4K TV@30Hz,
3x 2TB WD SN850X 1x 4TB Crucial P3 M.2 NVME SSD, EVGA 1600T2 PSU, 1.2Gbps internet
Fiber link to Yamaha RX-V467 Home Theater Receiver, Polk/Klipsch 6" bookshelf speakers, Polk 12" subwoofer, 12.9" iPad Pro
PFC yoke/throttle quad/pedals with custom Hall sensor retrofit, Thermaltake View 71 case, Stream Deck XL button box

Sys2 (MSFS/XPlane): i9-10900K @ 5.1GHz, 32GB 3600/15, nVidia RTX4090FE, Alienware AW3821DW 38" 21:9 GSync, EVGA 1000P2
Thrustmaster TCA Boeing Yoke, TCA Airbus Sidestick, 2x TCA Airbus Throttle quads, PFC Cirrus Pedals, Coolermaster HAF932 case

Portable Sys3 (P3Dv4/FSX/DCS): i9-9900K @ 5.0 Ghz, Noctua NH-D15, 32GB 3200/16, EVGA RTX3090, Dell S2417DG 24" GSync
Corsair RM850x PSU, TM TCA Officer Pack, Saitek combat pedals, TM Warthog HOTAS, Coolermaster HAF XB case

On 3/1/2019 at 5:46 PM, Benjamin J said:

Funny you should start this topic as I just today installed a bunch of older Taxi2Gate sceneries:

- MMMX: works surprisingly well, but I found objects aorund Mexico City to be black. Luckily found a thread somewhere with instructions on how to get that working, and then the guys over at simmershome have a patch to make the lights work at night

- MUHA and MUCU: No objects at all. I wil ltry to convert these manually using ModelConverter X, so stay tuned on that... I know other people have tried and succeeded, so no reason I can't do it myself too.

- OTHH: Works well for me, but this was already made compatible with earlier versions of P3D by T2G themselves.

- MHTG: Works well for me. 

- VHHH: Works well for me, though it's in need of a significant update...

Hi Benjamin, Were you able to convert those?

Cheers

Eddie

1 minute ago, EDDIEFSX said:

Hi Benjamin, Were you able to convert those?

Never converted any of those I think, and actually haven't touched P3D in perhaps a year since I picked up MSFS. Sorry that I can't be of more help...

• Like 1

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case