Sign in to follow this  
Novej757

Out of The Ashes: The New Black Phoenix Phenom 100E GTN-750 Mod

how much will this cost? there will be a manual explaining the new features? thanks for all!

7 hours ago, Eduard said:

how much will this cost? there will be a manual explaining the new features? thanks for all!

If released it will be pretty expensive. I'm looking at selling it for $FREE.99. However, I will offer a discount of 99 cents off...As far as a manual....you already have one just read this thread 😉

• Like 2

Jevon 

Any latest news on your progression with this mod Novej757. I'll be happy to beta test for you 🙂

I trust your Finals Week/Hell Week went well.

Edited by Fearless

Regards,

Fred Fleuren

On 5/8/2019 at 7:18 PM, Fearless said:

Any latest news on your progression with this mod Novej757. I'll be happy to beta test for you 🙂

I trust your Finals Week/Hell Week went well.

UPDATE 5/11/19

So I just wanted to let everyone know I have decided to release the Phoenix 100E mod.  I've got to play around with a better way to package her up for you (it will be completely standalone from your other Carenado Phenom 100s).  Also in the next few days I will also be highlighting the weather radar a little more in depth here.  Mainly this is due to the fact that there is no BUTTON to turn it on.....Instead there's clickspots on the MFD to operate it.  So I just want to highlight where those areas are.  This thread was so in depth so you could see into the mind of a mad man, but more importantly it will also serve as a sort of manual on the ins and outs of the Phoenix.  I noticed with the CJ2+ most of the users didn't read the entire (albeit really long in my typical style) "Readme" file.  So this time I will not be making it or an actual manual (there will only be an installation instruction document).  Most of the features and their uses are highlighted in this thread.  So stay tuned as I will be giving regular updates leading to the release.

Lastly, I am currently working on two other mods that I'm really excited about (though the F1 G600 is proving to be problematic for one of them 😉 ).....Either way stay tuned for those too.......

Should be a great summer!

• Like 3

Jevon 

Great news to hear that 🙂 Been tracking for a while now. How will you release it?

Guillaume

YouTube Channel : The Flying Frog (P3D flying)

My Flickr Gallery : clicky clicky

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D at 4.5 Ghz Motherboard: Gigabyte AORUS X470 Ultra Gaming RAM: 48 Gb GPU: 1x RTX 4090 OS : Win 11 Display : Philips BD4350UC (4K 43" display) + 1 AOC 21" FHD side display
Hardware: Virpil WarBRD Base with WarBRD Grip OR Warthog Grip, VPC ACE Collection Rudder Pedals, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Goflight MCP Pro, Custom homecockpit.

2 hours ago, TopGun33 said:

Great news to hear that 🙂 Been tracking for a while now. How will you release it?

It will be just like the CJ2+  You PM a request to me here with an email to send the drop box link to.

• Like 1

Jevon 

Thanks I thought you'd do this! 👌

Guillaume

YouTube Channel : The Flying Frog (P3D flying)

My Flickr Gallery : clicky clicky

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D at 4.5 Ghz Motherboard: Gigabyte AORUS X470 Ultra Gaming RAM: 48 Gb GPU: 1x RTX 4090 OS : Win 11 Display : Philips BD4350UC (4K 43" display) + 1 AOC 21" FHD side display
Hardware: Virpil WarBRD Base with WarBRD Grip OR Warthog Grip, VPC ACE Collection Rudder Pedals, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Goflight MCP Pro, Custom homecockpit.

22 hours ago, Fearless said:

I do hope this will also be for FSX.

This was created in FSX 😉

Jevon 

1 hour ago, Novej757 said:

This was created in FSX 😉

Awesome.. 🙂  How close r u to releasing it? PM with email sent the other day 🙂

Edited by Fearless

Regards,

Fred Fleuren