Sign in to follow this  
vc10man

CS757-300 III RB535EB4

I am having a job with LINDA and the CS757-300 III. When LINDA Control Panel comes on when the P3Dsim is initiated, and after it has synch'd, despite showing that CS aircraft, when trying to get LINDA to do what i want using the Default FSX to set say things like Strobe Lights on, or Parking Brake On/Off, in the CS757-300 RB535EB4, that's where I am having a problem. For example, if I set Button 6 on my MS FF2 Sidewinder joystick, pressing button 6 I can see the the flaps being set instead, although I never set button 6 via that Default FSX choices, to operate the flap lever. If I set joystick Button 5 to turn on the Strobe Lights, nothing happens.

And I do Save after every Button entry set, etc, etc

What am I doing incorrectly?

Hi Rick

This is because there is no CS757 LINDA module (the only one is available for the CS 727). In the absence of a valid module, LINDA will always use the Default Aircraft functions. Unfortunately, many of the advanced aircraft do not use standard interfaces and the default functions may not work correctly if at all. There are no plans for a CS757 module. If you are so minded, the CS727 may give you some clues if you have a programmers mindset.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

Thanks for that reply, Andrew, Now figures why I was having such trouble.

Out of curiosity, when I am in that CS757-300 III, and look in LINDA Edit button, it shows a drop-down list of various CS757-200/300 aircraft. That's what threw me off. So, not being a programmer, I just thought I'd use the Default FSX, which took me to different menus.

One further question, flying the PMDG 747-400 right now, which I do know has a Module, etc, but why is it despite selecting Button 5 to toggle the Outboard Left Landing Light on, it instead moves the Flap Lever. This also happens with other aircraft. Is the Button 5 selection somehow set to a default Flaps Lever? Yet, Button 6 worked correctly.

Hence I decided to rely on the FS2Crew Add-on for the 747.

Are you assigning the correct PMDG function to the button?

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew