Sign in to follow this  
SunDevil56

SXAirportDesign scenery for P3Dv4.4

Anybody familiar with this developer..?? 

I've never heard of them before, but they have a couple of Airports (KHOU & KBNA) at Simmarket that I might be interested in..

Any info is appreciated.

Actually one of my favorite.  Is SXAD top-shelf like Flightbeam or FSDT?  No, but they make a very good product.  Shaun from SXAD is always quick to fix issues found and has provided me personal help when an online vendor wouldn't update the download file.

43 minutes ago, Greggy_D said:

Actually one of my favorite.  Is SXAD top-shelf like Flightbeam or FSDT?  No, but they make a very good product.  Shaun from SXAD is always quick to fix issues found and has provided me personal help when an online vendor wouldn't update the download file.

Thanks for the info Greggy...😎

I have KBNA and KBHM and are good quality.  Not Flightbeam or FS Dreamteam or Fly Tampa but right there close!

Kevin Humphryes

Seeing you gents are talking airport sceneries, is there anything out there, half decent for say, Djakarta(I know, the old Dutch spelling, but I grew up with it), or Medan? Would like to do some Garuda 747s flights

Hey guys, I installed KBNA, but I have a giant red X where the jetway for gate A2 should be. 

Any ideas what would cause this or a possible fix.

I have the latest version of SODE installed, and it works fine with all my other add on airports.

FWIW, it's the only gate in the scenery that i'm experiencing this anomaly with, but it kind of ruins terminal A...☹️

Edited by SunDevil56

1 hour ago, SunDevil56 said:

Hey guys, I installed KBNA, but I have a giant red X where the jetway for gate A2 should be. 

Any ideas what would cause this or a possible fix.

I have the latest version of SODE installed, and it works fine with all my other add on airports.

FWIW, it's the only gate in the scenery that i'm experiencing this anomaly with, but it kind of ruins terminal A...☹️

I had the same issue and when I contacted Shaun he sent me the fix.   He indicated that it would be corrected with the next major update. 

Grace and Peace, 

• Upvote 1

I Earned My Spurs in Vietnam

I’ve got korf from sxad. I thought it was a good deal and I use the airport frequently. Not flightbeam or flytampa quality as others have said, but is good quality as is the support that comes with it. 

Orman

53 minutes ago, Bluestar said:

I had the same issue and when I contacted Shaun he sent me the fix.   He indicated that it would be corrected with the next major update. 

Grace and Peace, 

Thanks Wilhelm.

I've contacted support, and hopefully Shaun will send me the fix soon..🙂

I purchased this from Simmarket, and it's v1.3, which I assumed to be the latest version, but I could be mistaken about that...

9 minutes ago, Greggy_D said:

There's a fix from June '18 on the website.  Not sure if it's the same one you are looking for.  Scroll down on the website.

https://sxairportdesign.com/nashville-international-airport/

The helpful suggestions, advice, and "fixes" that members of our P3D community share with each other never fails to amaze me...😎

Thank you so much Greggy, your fix file resolved the issue, no more big red X, the SODE jetway is right where it should be, and works perfectly..

Thanks again... 😁

• Upvote 1

I had the same red X issue and Shaun since me the fix in a very timely matter.  KHOU and KBHM are both very nicely done.  I would recommend them if you want those airports.

Shaun is a one man team.  Only know this because he is a member of our VA.   And i think he has a day job but he will get back to you if you have an issue. 

I have KORF, KBNA.   Both fill the niche nicely for small regionals like that.   i don't need Flightbeam quality for those airports.  

• Upvote 1

Jason Weaver - WestWind Airlines; FlyUK Airlines; VirtualUnited.org

5.jpg

Banner_MJC12.png

31 minutes ago, jason99vmi said:

Shaun is a one man team.  Only know this because he is a member of our VA.   And i think he has a day job but he will get back to you if you have an issue. 

I have KORF, KBNA.   Both fill the niche nicely for small regionals like that.   i don't need Flightbeam quality for those airports.  

The fix that Greggy_D posted above worked perfectly for me, but Shaun did respond to my inquiry within a day, so my compliments to him for the prompt support.