Sign in to follow this  
parachutem

Wrong registration code.

Hello,

On January 8th 2018 I purchased VOXatc. unfortunately the registration code  that was sent to me was wrong. I sent  email messages to you on 1/18/18, 1/28/2018, 2/8/2018, 4/4/2018 and after that through PayPal describing my problem and not once did you respond to any of my requests.

This is not an official support forum for VOXATC. If you purchased a license from www.rcsimulations.co.uk, here's the contact info:

carol@rcsimulations.co.uk

There was a post here by a VOXATC user that stated that the registration process doesn't work correctly and a new version of the registration utility will be released "soon".

We think that the licence was purchased directly from VoxATC.com and not ourselves. We personally alway answer emails promptly and if we have a request like from this customer and we cannot resolve it, we will contact VoxATC even though we were not involved in the transaction.