Sign in to follow this  
Phunyun

X-Plane compatibility with Airline2Sim?

Just wanted to first say that I absolutely love the quality of these courses, I picked up the Amsterdam because it appeared to be platform-agnostic and for only $10 totally worth it.

I mostly just wanted to know how platform-agnostic the aircraft guides are, like if I had a plane in X-Plane of comparable quality to those used in these guides, could the guides still be considered a good resource, such as the FlyJSim Dash 8 in place of the Majestic or the FlightFactor A320 in place of the FSLabs the course is being developed on?

Thanks!

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Phunyun said:

Just wanted to first say that I absolutely love the quality of these courses, I picked up the Amsterdam because it appeared to be platform-agnostic and for only $10 totally worth it.

I mostly just wanted to know how platform-agnostic the aircraft guides are, like if I had a plane in X-Plane of comparable quality to those used in these guides, could the guides still be considered a good resource, such as the FlyJSim Dash 8 in place of the Majestic or the FlightFactor A320 in place of the FSLabs the course is being developed on?

Thanks!

Hello, thanks for purchasing! Pretty much the only thing that isn’t going to be compatible is the GSX config, as GSX is an ESP sim-only program. 

Amsterdam however is much the same in the Aerosoft X-Plane rendition as it is in the Flytampa version, and the aircraft training is pretty much directly transferable from one platform to another. The Flyjsim Q400 isn’t as sophisticated as the Majestic version, so you may find yourself unable to do everything we demonstrated in the ESP sim, but I believe that they’re working on a new update as we speak. 

Hope that helps. 

Ben 

Edited by Airline2Sim
  • Upvote 1

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com 

On 3/3/2019 at 1:13 AM, Airline2Sim said:

The Flyjsim Q400 isn’t as sophisticated as the Majestic version, so you may find yourself unable to do everything we demonstrated in the ESP sim, but I believe that they’re working on a new update as we speak. 

Yup looks like they are here, looking forward to that which may take a while. Also hoping the FlightFactor updates are real (777 v2).

Thanks!

• Upvote 1