Sign in to follow this  
clive6354

ASSIGNMENTS & PRESETS

hello

If I was to export presets camera positions to another aircraft how or is it possible  to export the assignments (keys or joystick buttons) that I have used with the presets?

Clive Alexander

Edited by clive6354

It isn't possible I'm afraid. I think the main issue that a view is aircraft and hardware independent. When you find one in the community or use them in different planes you and others will use different hardware and having button presets would play havoc with other users /planes.

It's a pain if you own say PMDG 747 as there are about 8 different planes to setup where the same user would want everything to carry across. At least the buttons don't take long to program its the views that require all the work. 

Sorry that's not what you wanted to hear! 

Russell Gough

Daytona Beach/London

FL/UK

Thank you for your reply.  After a quick scan of the manual I came to the conclusion that it would not be possible.  Your reply has confirmed this and saved me further time searching for a solution