Sign in to follow this  
AndreNr22

TFDI new project

7 minutes ago, nazethc said:

We get it you're better than everyone else......thanks for letting us know though.

LOL flying a fake airplane and you think you have "skills"...

🤣🤣+++1

Used INS in the CS 707Captain in FSX but is not available as yet in P3Dv4.

Edited by vc10man
  • Like 1

JustFlight's 747 Classic seems to be including an updated INS system, so that's something to look forward to.  Coming out soon too.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Raging Bull said:

Give me a early DC-10-10 or -30 at latest with INS only for nav.

Or a 727, 707, a Tristar...

Anyway I suggested the MD-11 because of the previous addon they developed.

Edited by pedrotrindade
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, nazethc said:

We get it you're better than everyone else......thanks for letting us know though.

LOL flying a fake airplane and you think you have "skills"...

Seemingly more then everyone else.

Not my fault you can’t do it. 🙂

1 hour ago, Wise87 said:

The green dot is the symbol for Passenger and Crew Experience (PACX) they showed at the Expo last year. https://blog.tfdidesign.com/2018/06/19/tfdi-design-announcing-pacx/

PACX - "In some cases, a passenger related disturbance may occur. You will be able to instruct the crew how to deal with the problem, when applicable, and the subsequent events will happen accordingly."

Drunks and air rage. Now that would add to the immersion factor. Divert to nearest airport and kick their ^#*@ off the plane.

seems that some people are stuck in the 70's 🙂

Just now, 757FO said:

seems that some people are stuck in the 70's 🙂

Ya, ain't it cool man.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Can we please refrain from criticising the way others use their flight simulators? We all have different requirements, and there is room for everyone in the flight simulation community.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

3 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

Can we please refrain from criticising the way others use their flight simulators? We all have different requirements, and there is room for everyone in the flight simulation community.

Of course not, i'm better than you and i have to let you know. /s

39 minutes ago, Raging Bull said:

LOL I can, but I don't go around letting everyone know that i can because i need validation on a flightsim forum, and on top of that belittle the ones that do not.  

nice try though.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, pedrotrindade said:

popcorn-and-drink-smiley-emoticon.gif

Parabens, esta fabuloso🤣

55 minutes ago, BillS511 said:

PACX - "In some cases, a passenger related disturbance may occur. You will be able to instruct the crew how to deal with the problem, when applicable, and the subsequent events will happen accordingly."

Drunks and air rage. Now that would add to the immersion factor. Divert to nearest airport and kick their ^#*@ off the plane.

Drinks and any kind of rage? Too much of that in real life. No need to simulate it.😞

• Like 1

Vic green

On 3/4/2019 at 2:25 PM, Raging Bull said:

Not sure why the MD-11 is so popular.  Overrated to the hill in my opinion. 

Give me a early DC-10-10 or -30 at latest with INS only for nav. Of course the kids who can’t fly without a fmc or map would hate it. 

Those of us with actual skills would love it though. 

On 3/4/2019 at 3:04 PM, Raging Bull said:

Wow, I feel so fulfilled to be in the presence of greatness!

Not only do you praise yourself for your "actual skills" what in your own mind makes you an elite flight simmer but belittle everyone else as "Kids". 

You Self-righteous "pencil". 

Yer like using an INS is so, so hard to do!...lol

Edited by Nyxx
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Good gracious, guys. Let it go. Lets not argue over something so trivial. This unfortunately is how topics get locked when it flames up.

Be gentlemen.

• Like 2

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals