Sign in to follow this  
mirlo43

TRP and Engine Fire Test no lights

I realized when using fs2crew and the maddog in their latest versions, when clicking on any mode for the thrust settings or doing the fire test they appeared black and with no lights. I made a couple of tests and it only happens when maddog and fs2crew are working togheter. I also made a short research so I don´t know if its already a known bug or not. Thanks a lot for your time!

Yes it's a very strange one. I made some tests even with P3D default addons and settings and sometimes I get that error others not... I will try to give you more info about it. But at the moment I guess its not a big deal maybe is something in my system. I also tried with aircraft powered up, non powered up and with and w/o running the FO duties.

Thanks for your time!