Sign in to follow this  
VPACC

An era of new vehicles in FSX

Ladies gents a friend and I have being modeling a new vehicle for a while now, we are not pros at this by any means and somewhat new to FSX scene. However we are interested in pursuing this model to help us with an edu nonprofit.  Wondering if anyone would be willing to help us on this project to square away some annoying little issues?  

We called this the Seraphim and we have been building it with both the up coming SpacePort FSX mod and traditional FSX in mind.   An SSTO runway to orbit composed of three parts we refer to as the ODEV system Orbit Delivery and Exploration Vehicle.  

attachment.php?attachmentid=208148&d=155

I have moved you into the appropriate forum and I have embedded your video.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Nice, exterior looks very good. Planning a virtual cockpit?

John  Hubbard   MSFS2020 - Win10                    

Eventually yes, its primary use is with four crew simpits and we have been experimenting with these as we build.  The vehicle design was built around the need to use it as an inspirational and educational tool and having to achieve a wide range of mission architecture from a single cockpit.  

• Like 1

Lovely looking spaceplane! Is that a docking port on the nose surrounded by RCS thrusters?

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

Yes, we are aiming to model IDA on both the nose and the aft of the orbiter we named the MPEV, once it separates from the lifting body there will another on the back end.  

mpev-orbiter-png.48228

Edited by VPACC