Sign in to follow this  
Nemo

I love AI(G)

16 minutes ago, fakeflyer737 said:

WestJet is out? 

I got Air Canada a few days ago but westjet wasnt there. 

Well, they get released as and when they are ready.

WestJet, WestJet Encore, WestJet Link and Swoop, all available since Wednesday.
(Air Canada group was Tuesday).

Such a fan of AIM OCI, brilliant stuff by AIG!

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

And having it installed via the new add-ons method is great. After installing a bunch of liveries, I had far too much traffic. Not because of performance, but airports were just too crowded. I could never get my assigned gate and taxiing around was murder. I backed up the entire AIG traffic folder and then used AIFP to randomize the traffic levels. Problem solved. Now that ACA is out, I'm going to delete the current folder with the randomized traffic, copy the untouched folder back into place and install ACA. After that, I'll back it up and then re-randomize the traffic. Super clean and easy.

And yes. Brilliant! 

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

6 hours ago, F737NG said:

Well, they get released as and when they are ready.

WestJet, WestJet Encore, WestJet Link and Swoop, all available since Wednesday.
(Air Canada group was Tuesday).

Such a fan of AIM OCI, brilliant stuff by AIG!

For some reasons Ecore is installed but it isn't showing in the sim.

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

28 minutes ago, MDFlier said:

Problem solved. Now that ACA is out, I'm going to delete the current folder with the randomized traffic, copy the untouched folder back into place and install ACA. After that, I'll back it up and then re-randomize the traffic. Super clean and easy

That sounds like a lot of work. Just use aifp to randomize the new airlines that you've added but compile them into the same folder as the rest of the randomized traffic. 

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

14 hours ago, Dave_YVR said:

That sounds like a lot of work. Just use aifp to randomize the new airlines that you've added but compile them into the same folder as the rest of the randomized traffic. 

No work at all. I back it up by right clicking on the AIGAIM - OCI folder and then select 7-Zip -> Add to archive. To restore it, I delete the AIGAIM - OCI folder and then use 7-Zip -> Extract files to put it back.

Honestly, I find AIFP a bit cumbersome to learn. In the past I only used it once or twice to scan for FS9 plans and convert them to FSX. Now, all I want it to do is randomize the traffic levels. I want to look at a flight plan, and it says I need to load an aircraft list. I load the aircraft list, and every flight plan option clears it out and then complains about it. The user manual is a full length book. I simply don't want to invest the time learning the nitty gritties of AI traffic.

Maybe you can answer a simple question for me. How to I use AIFP to look at the current traffic levels of all my AIG traffic? I've seen how to do it for a single flight plan and airport combination, but I just want something like a report that shows it all at once. Do you know how to accomplish that?

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

Been using aig oci  and it’s amazing! Where can I get GA and military models and Flightplans? Do I have to create Flightplans or are there some all in one packages available?

i7 - 8700k, 4.3Ghz

Nvidia RTX 2070

Win 10

50 minutes ago, Purr said:

Been using aig oci  and it’s amazing! Where can I get GA and military models and Flightplans? Do I have to create Flightplans or are there some all in one packages available?

https://militaryaiworks.com/briefing-room/matrix-release

Edited by Nemo
  • Like 1

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

I installed the Air Canada packages last night. A couple of them looked like they had PBR textures. Can it be?

Interesting thread.  I had used UTLive for a while but then switched back to AIFP several months ago.  This was before the new installer so I was wondering if I have to start from scratch using the new installer??  I have about 60 airlines already installed through the AIFP tool which was time consuming and wasn't sure how to start using the new installer.  I had downloaded it when it first came out but never bothered to mess with it.  I am starting to mess with AI traffic again though and even trying to get UTLive to work along side to add in the airlines I do not have with AIG.  Seeing Dave's post about being able to disable certain airlines in UTL is interesting and I am giving that a shot as well.

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

2 hours ago, Flic1 said:

Interesting thread.  I had used UTLive for a while but then switched back to AIFP several months ago.  This was before the new installer so I was wondering if I have to start from scratch using the new installer??  I have about 60 airlines already installed through the AIFP tool which was time consuming and wasn't sure how to start using the new installer.  I had downloaded it when it first came out but never bothered to mess with it.  I am starting to mess with AI traffic again though and even trying to get UTLive to work along side to add in the airlines I do not have with AIG.  Seeing Dave's post about being able to disable certain airlines in UTL is interesting and I am giving that a shot as well.

It works perfectly with UTL. You can also enable only specific airlines in UTL. Meanwhile I have more than 250 airlines/flightplans and the required ai models installed via AIG-OCI. Together with two dozens airlines from UTL, which are not yet available by AIG-OC my ai fleet is nearly perfect now.

Edited by Nemo
  • Upvote 1

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

5 hours ago, Flic1 said:

Interesting thread.  I had used UTLive for a while but then switched back to AIFP several months ago.  This was before the new installer so I was wondering if I have to start from scratch using the new installer??  I have about 60 airlines already installed through the AIFP tool which was time consuming and wasn't sure how to start using the new installer.  I had downloaded it when it first came out but never bothered to mess with it. 

At this moment, I have 397 traffic files made with AIFP. When I install new traffic through OCI, I simply delete the corresponding file in my AIFP-made traffic (if there is one). Until now I have not deleted any aircraft and livreries, it is going to be a major undertaking to sort the unneeded ones out.

• Upvote 1

Erhard

I9 11900k RTX 3080 TI 3 x 55" LED TV 4K, 2 more PCs for displays and hardware connection Prosim A320

13 hours ago, MDFlier said:

No work at all. I back it up by right clicking on the AIGAIM - OCI folder and then select 7-Zip -> Add to archive. To restore it, I delete the AIGAIM - OCI folder and then use 7-Zip -> Extract files to put it back.

Honestly, I find AIFP a bit cumbersome to learn. In the past I only used it once or twice to scan for FS9 plans and convert them to FSX. Now, all I want it to do is randomize the traffic levels. I want to look at a flight plan, and it says I need to load an aircraft list. I load the aircraft list, and every flight plan option clears it out and then complains about it. The user manual is a full length book. I simply don't want to invest the time learning the nitty gritties of AI traffic.

Haha, maybe it's not a lot of work for you but that is certainly a very very long way to get it done.

AIG AIM traffic files are stored in your AIGAIM - OCI\Traffic Files\scenery, using AIFP just select open Traffic File (.bgl) and choose the one that you want to randomize/edit, then once complete you simply compile it back into the same folder that it originally came from. It's a one-step process. There's no need to load any aircraft lists etc, if you are getting errors or complaints from AIFP, then you have probably stepped into somewhere that you shouldn't yet be messing with. 

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

Indeed an impressive job. I just wish that the airplanes' peformance were better tuned, because the way they set up there are planes that will land (hard landing) and stop in a hundred meters. But I'm confident they will fix it over time.

Best regards,

Wanthuyr Filho

Instagram: AeroTacto

The only problem that I am facing is the white light in the back of the AI airplanes is very big and bright. I haven’t been able to fix this.

I have installed AI Lights Reborn with no luck.

I would like some support from you guys, other than that it is indeed a great product.

Ramon De Valencia

Intel i9 13900k @ stock / Windows 11 64 bit / 64GB DDR5 5600MHz CL36 RAM / GTX 4090 24GB VRAM / 1000 watt PSU