Freo

Ridiculous word not allowed

Yesterday,I added to a topic on someone who had been involved in motor vehicle accident, which wasn't his fault. One of the words I used was "stupid", and in case this word gets replaced again,it was Sierra Tango Uniform PaPa India Delta. Could you please tell me why this word is not allowed. It is not offensive, inflammatory or obscene, and is in any dictionary you can find. If it is not allowed, I would suggest that this is over the top as far as censorship is concerned , and frankly quite ridiculous.   

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Let's just see if stupid is on the list!  Oh, apparently not, since I just used it.  Maybe a combination of some words not allowed?  You may want to think before posting.  Give yourself a chance to cool down if you are angry about something.

Stupid is not on censored word list.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, charliearon said:

Let's just see if stupid is on the list!  Oh, apparently not, since I just used it.  Maybe a combination of some words not allowed?  You may want to think before posting.  Give yourself a chance to cool down if you are angry about something.

Good advice at all times. How many people are sitting in the jail house wishing they had done just that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, PATCO LCH said:

Good advice at all times. How many people are sitting in the jail house wishing they had done just that.

Obviously all the stupid ones! 

🙂

22 minutes ago, Tony P said:

What a stupid thread. 

word not allowed right!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ron Attwood said:

word not allowed right!

That one's on the list. :biggrin:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I think word not allowed is on the banned list, you might be confusing that with stupid? I referred to myself as such and it got censored. Not sure about idiotic?

Edited by ckyliu
Ha, so it is!

Are y'all really having a Forum debate over the "s" word?  

And now, this "stupid" thread is closed (pun intended).

• Like 1